Arsenal

MiG16

Ok now 2:2

Just as I was starting to complain lol

(that yellow card to what's his name....still can't spell it!)

Going into half time now

Could change either way.... So I will watch quietly and only breathing half the time for the next 45 mins!

Deep joy. Think I'll keep up the pessimistic predictions.

I don't quite know why Spurs seemed to surrender the midfield to what on paper is a mid table quality midfield trio of Arteta, Rosicky and Benayoun; bad day at the office for Parker and Modric I guess.

I'm tempted to say bring on the Reds (at Anfield next week - I salivated as their energy-sapping Carling Cup final moved into extra time), but it doesn't pay to be over-confident it seems. Hope they won the penalties, I don't want to meet them when they are in bounce-back mode.

ermmm, borrowed from another thread :D

However i take nothing away from Arsenal. They thumped us and totallt deserved the win.

just helping you save time having to say it here carmine :P

ermmm, borrowed from another thread biggrin.png

However i take nothing away from Arsenal. They thumped us and totallt deserved the win.

just helping you save time having to say it here carmine tongue.png

i thought you might be sniffing around our thread this morning. biggrin.png Perhaps a few more people here might understand why i have said all along that Redknapp is clueless when it comes to tactical changes

Edited by carmine

I merely cast my eyes on your thread (as I do with any other) - part of the job you know..... :whistiling:

usually dont pay it much attention :whistling: and the quotes and re-quotes just bores me

but every once in a few years there might be things worth reading, or re-posting :P

the above a case in point

and being the good sports(wo)manship that I have - I dont ever make it a habit to gloat on the opponents thread when we have just won over them - but borrowing words of praise is not against my moral and ethical code of conduct - so there we are

I merely cast my eyes on your thread (as I do with any other) - part of the job you know..... :whistiling:

usually dont pay it much attention whistling.gif and the quotes and re-quotes just bores me

but every once in a few years there might be things worth reading, or re-posting tongue.png

the above a case in point

and being the good sports(wo)manship that I have - I dont ever make it a habit to gloat on the opponents thread when we have just won over them - but borrowing words of praise is not against my moral and ethical code of conduct - so there we are

So there it is....you're obsessed with our thread..wink.png

if Im obsessed with yours, I wonder what terminology I should use for what you and smokes feel for my thread? whistling.gif

i worked out recently that you guys have been harassing me since at least 2010 tongue.png

Good morning fans and friends of the Gunners,

German and English newspaper just reported that Arsenal is about to sign German striker Lukas Podolski from 1.FC Cologne for the new season. Podolski has 95 caps for the Geman national team and is quite a leading player at his present club. He would be the second German national player beside Per Mertesacker at Arsenal.

Good luck to Prince Poldi!

Van Persie injury scare:

Arsenal have been dealt a worrying injury scare after Robin van Persie failed to complete Holland's training session due to a groin problem.

The Gunners skipper walked off the Wembley pitch for the final 15 minutes of Tuesday's session ahead of the clash against England.

- International friendlies hey... Hope he recovers for after Saturday ;)

"Bastion of Invincibility" Liverpool Football Club.

Edited by Devil

Ive deleted an off topic post. this IS the football forum. so yes we will talk about it here if we like. well, ok. maybe not WE. "I" will talk about Arsenal here as much as I like :D

(reply to the off topic comment also removed)