Getting ready for my Thailand escapade.

oxedine1980

On 3/22/2018 at 11:07 PM, sirmud63 said:

some good advice right here .

19554738_145196212723103_7517109348620122101_n.jpg

Don't know why I have never seen this before but so very true.

Probably had most of these spoken to me dozens of times.

Seem to coincide with family members in the hospital.

Thanks for the updated lesson. 

On 23/03/2018 at 2:46 AM, Just Weird said:

Good advice if you intend your stay to revolve around nothing more than getting laid, apart from...

"...if you are too lazy to play the club game, head straight to Insanity Club, soi 11 on Sukhumvit (the ride to the club should be free as the taxi get's a commission, but check)"

No way. You may not have to pay the taxi but that taxi will not be free!  It will be expensive because the clubs that pay commission to the taxi drivers generally add the commission to the customer's bill.

"....You may not have to pay the taxi but that taxi will not be free!.."  ..May not have to pay but it won't be free ?...so ultimately pay or not pay ? the big question !!..I heard in Bangkok that the ride was free to some clubs,  but naturally one has to check before...

I generally don't like to be a naysayer but many people don't realise that the waters on the west coast may look clean..., the fact is they are some of the most polluted on the planet..., and they're getting worse. I base that statement on the fact that there are huge populations living along the various rivers that flow(and often flood) in that that body of water. Thinking mainly of India and Bangladesh..., especially during an extra wet season.

Edited by Sandy Freckle
  • Thanks 1

On 22/03/2018 at 9:58 PM, Golden Triangle said:

Could you perhaps tell us where in Thailand you will be visiting, how long you will be staying and who is organising your tour, maybe then we could be of more assistance in advising you of where best to go - see - do, it doesn't need to be a lengthy post just the basics to give us a feel of what your expectations should/could be :thumbsup:

And give you a list of the nearest hospitals!

This esp for the "3Ds" prevalent here..........Dog bites, Dengue and Drippy Dickie!

Edited by xylophone

rent a girl and she will show you Thailand at it's best. Maybe even in a good way. Rent a car, let her drive or take bus or train. go from South to North. And with a good translator and "entertainer" you will have no problems, hopefully.

It will cost you around 30 Tsd Baht, but I think it's worth. And who knows....at the end you ill fall in love. At this point be careful.

Safe trip (not tripper)

glad you are on your way, only piece of advice i can offer you is calm down, thailand, despite what you may believe is still a part of the real world and has real monsters which can really mess you up if you forfeit caution and common sense.

• Like 1