Clean Macbook Filter

helpisgood

I live in Chiang Mai.

I have a Macbook Air laptop.  I have had it for a few years and have used it a lot.  It works just fine except that it's recently been heating up faster than before especially after running videos.  I have not yet cleaned the filter.  I'd do it myself, but Apple's screwdrivers are very hard to come by. 

I was thinking of bringing it to the iCare shop at Airport Plaza.  Even though cleaning a filter is a quick thing to do, I understand that they'll want to hold it to it and get to it at their own convenience.  Please correct me if I am mistaken. 

Thus, especially since it would be an easy thing to do for an experienced computer tech, can anyone recommend a repair place that would have the Apple screwdriver(s), that is reliable, do it on the spot, and not charge an outrageous price after seeing that I am Western? 

Oh yeah, I already have one of those little vacuums.  It did clean a little dust, but definitely not enough. 

Thank you!

Edited by helpisgood
first sentence added

In Icon Computer Mall (North Side of Moat) there are shops that sell the screw driver sets... And you can find many Youtube videos on how to opens and get to the fan... Takes 10 minutes...

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/macbook-air-iphonelaptoptvipadmacbook-pro-repair-tool-kit-w-12mm-pentalobe-screwdriver-25-pc-intl-i101251013-s101407744.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.2.4e1e4898ahLjIA&search=1

• Thanks 1