Video: Bangkok road rage as "Benz" man goes berserk at old woman driver

snoop1130

Video: Bangkok road rage as "Benz" man goes berserk at old woman driver

news09.jpg

Footage from a phone posted to Facebook showed a driver of a top of the range Mercedes Benz go berserk at an old woman driving another car in the Bang Rak area of Bangkok.

Before the filming started the Benz man had smashed the woman's wing mirror and stripped off his shirt.

He claimed she had fled an accident two times going through at least one red light. 

As a passerby films he won't let the matter rest - mummy comes in to try and stop him but he hurls insults at the old woman driver and continues smashing up her car.

He even has a go at the person filming attempting to explain in his rage what had transpired. 

The person filming suspected he was drunk or on drugs. 

Yanawa police said that the woman driver did not want to press charges.

But the police are acting in the case and will summons the Benz driver to appear before them.

The footage was posted on the page of Red Skull Uprising.

Source: https://www.sanook.com/news/6020790/

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-4-11
  • Like 2

Another person that starts to see the loss of power in worklife, and must express it on the street in a wild rage. You just expect the people that are considered to be upper class, to be a little bit more civilized.

• Like 1

What is this thing, of taking of the shirt? Is it so mama dosent skold, because the shirt is dirty? And why do people let these little kids get away with this s,,,t and not press charges? Thats why they get away with being an idiot, no one will press charges!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

What evidence?

What a load of nonsense.

My generation acted up as children, got a good slap, never did us any harm.

I have never been involved in violence in my life, so your thinking is flawed.

There is plenty of evidence out there, not my fault you can't be bothered to educate yourself about it.

And nice strawman, I didn't say all kids who get slapped will become violent, but there is a ton of evidence that shows it has an effect on behaviour

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I only ever smacked my first son in the UK 3 times in his life and he turned out pretty well.

I have never smacked my 13 year old son in Thailand. I punish him if I need to but stooping his access to the computerr and his mobile.

It is painless and it works.

Yes for me there was no greater punishment as not being able to use the computer.. or watch tv... let them beat me.. i forgot about that in no time.. not being able to use the computer.. that really hurts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Darcula said:

Give this man a period costume. A straight jacket would be fine if they're not sold out already.

Yeah put him in a straight jacket for a year and pump him up with tranquilizers for breakfast each morning.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

What evidence?

What a load of nonsense.

My generation acted up as children, got a good slap, never did us any harm.

I have never been involved in violence in my life, so your thinking is flawed.

"My generation acted up as children, got a good slap, never did us any harm".

That may have been true about your family but it certainly wasn't true about your generation as a whole which cannot be far away from mine.

And whether it did you any harm is a matter of your opinion as not everything that you post here confirms the lack of harm!  On one hand you talk about a whole generation as not being harmed by a "good slap" and on the other hand you offer yourself, just one individual, as an  example that the generation (allegedly) wasn't harmed!  You are not representative of your generation and, at the very least, the good slaps that you got appear to have knocked the logic out of you.

3 hours ago, fakename said:

...why do people let these little kids get away with this s,,,t and not press charges? Thats why they get away with being an idiot, no one will press charges!

From the OP...

"Yanawa police said that the woman driver did not want to press charges. But the police are acting in the case and will summons the Benz driver to appear before them".

Just now, Just Weird said:

From the OP...

"Yanawa police said that the woman driver did not want to press charges. But the police are acting in the case and will summons the Benz driver to appear before them".

Where he will offer a wai, and be sent on his way.... Justice done.

(oh... and a 500 baht fine)

meanwhile.... (as a thought, and probably OT) should the insurance company pay for repairs, if no report/ charges are filed by the car owner?

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Airalee said:

Top of the range Mercedes?  Nah...looks like a W202 (1993-2000) C class. (Taillights, roofline, c-pillar)

Payments must be killing him to cause all that stress.

Nothing more than a taxi in Germany. I bet that would send him into another rage if he knew :smile: