A suspected Russian robber arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport

rooster59

17 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Pretty despicable thing to do.

I see a Thai RTAF officer was fined 2,000 Baht for slapping a woman. Wonder what this guy's fine will be for punching her unconscious, given he's not Thai?

I wonder if they've recovered the cash? I'll follow this story with interest.

What a animal! HE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE!!!!

54 minutes ago, JAZZDOG said:

She looks guilty, homely or both. With a face like that she's got nothing to laugh about.

Actually she looks devastated, just found out that the love of her life is a psychopath poor lass.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

What a sick individual.

The sad truth is we are all tarred with the same brush. They can't differentiate one Falang from another.

Gone are the days when we were genuinely welcome here.

This is a massive story in Thailand. It is all over every news channel.

1 hour ago, JAZZDOG said:

She looks guilty, homely or both. With a face like that she's got nothing to laugh about.

I can't believe you can find humour in what we have seen in the video. There are times for witticisms and I certainly don't think this is one of them.

I find your remarks vile and unfunny.

Speedy recovery young lady and I am so sorry this happened to you at the hands of a lowlife, piece of human filth.

Just found out from other members Jazzdog, you were referring to the Russian woman and I apologize for my mistake unreservedly.

Edited by Scouse123
  • Thanks 1

I've seen 50 videos of thai lads bashing others when they are out cold but this is the worst video I have seen to date. Gotta be a follow up to this with this lad having an accident, gotta be someone in the police who fancies using a bit of aggression on the vermin who deserves it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

I can't believe you can find humour in what we have seen in the video. There are times for witticisms and I certainly don't think this is one of them.

Speedy recovery young lady and I am so sorry this happened to you at the hands of a lowlife, piece of human filth.

I believe his remarks were aimed at the wife of the Russian beast, who may or may not have been a conspirator to the crime.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Get on the ball lad he is referring to the Russian woman image not the Thai lady who was attacked.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I believe his remarks were aimed at the wife of the Russian beast, who may or may not have been a conspirator to the crime.

OK, In that case, I apologize and take it back completely.

12 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Get on the ball lad he is referring to the Russian woman image not the Thai lady who was attacked.

Same as my comments above.

I came in late after watching the video. Sickening.

• Like 2

This fellow lived a pretty extravagant lifestyle, Villas, cars, motorcycles, travel in the region.  Former Russian paratrooper with martial arts training.  Pictures of him with both rifles and pistols.  Just wondering how he financed everything? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pattaetsz said:

No trace of the event in russian media.  Shure the man of pro-government services. Wait an extradition to the home country.

I believe someone posted an article in Russian earlier but it was deleted by a mod for not being in English.

15 hours ago, Happy enough said:

personally, the way he is punching her head into the floor when she is already unconscious, i think he should be done for attempted murder. he could quite easily have killed her through blood on the brain or other injuries he could have caused. bloody animal

Agree with you.  I would not mind that when he goes to prison, the fellow convicts beat him brain dead with a baseball bat. I only give into that course of action because so many here don't agree with the death penalty. This guy is a thug that doesn't belong on the planet.

• Like 2

He definitely looks scary in that photo, I have never seen anyone before with a no eyes, nose or mouth, he's like a mr baldhead all over , or is this why he was so easy to identify? Only identifiable with a helmet on !! Obviously spent years at the Putin school of diplomacy and how to make friends...The Russian way...I want something....punch punch punch, until a smarter or bigger punch comes along, but a few weeks of rice and runny water and a bit of dysentery and all that bulk will drag him down as sure as gravity....bless him for his inane stupidity of using a hired motorcycle as a getaway vehicle and nice one to the boys in brown for a good bit of detective work. Lets hope the gal recovers okay and he gets a well deserved period in which to reflect on his actions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pattaetsz said:

No trace of the event in russian media.  Shure the man of pro-government services. Wait an extradition to the home country.

How many rubles for a deportation ticket ? 

A planned robbery and if it is proven that the wife was around at the time the money exchange was being cased out she is surely an accessory to the crime despite her innocent gaze . I hope the wife was shown the c.c.t.v. of what her husband did to the Thai lady . Robbery is one thing and desperate people do desperate things but the horror of that assault would not be believed if it was in a movie . 

He should have all of his personal assets sold by the Russian government and donated to the battered Thai lady who is lucky to be alive .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Formaleins said:

Maybe he thought it was a bloke? Doesn't look like a young girl to me - Not an excuse, but might explain the brutality.

Bloke or bird, he wanted to knock them out to delay her raising the alarm during his getaway..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1