Upping the ante! Song Thaew driver caught playing poker while driving in Khon Kaen

webfact

Upping the ante! Song Thaew driver caught playing poker while driving

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Pictures of a song thaew driving playing poker while driving in Khon Kaen were viewed by thousands of concerned netizens online yesterday.

Oblivious to all around him - and particularly the road ahead - this driver was going "all in" for ten kilometers of the journey from the number 3 bus station in the north eastern Thai town heading towards Nong Reua.

Thai Rath contacted Yuthana, 22 who posted on Facebook under the name Tonkla Yuthana Poonperm who said that he was wondering why the driver was going so slowly.

When he turned round he saw the reason - he was more interested in the pot on the screen than the fate of the passengers in his vehicle.

Khon Kaen Department of Land Transport - please note.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-04-26

41 minutes ago, smedly said:

agree but confronting a Thai for obvious wrong doing is not simple - they can and often do react badly

You are quite right, but if I had to take a song thaew (God forbid!) and the moron was playing with his phone or himself, I would simply get out and take another one, not sit there and pray for 10 km that nothing bad happened. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

You are quite right, but if I had to take a song thaew (God forbid!) and the moron was playing with his phone or himself, I would simply get out and take another one, not sit there and pray for 10 km that nothing bad happened. 

agree and I have done it