What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

After BODYGUARD on BBC1 comes THE CRY, looks good. STRANGERS on ITV and NO OFFENCE on Ch4. Who needs Netflix?

Yes, have to agree there’s a lot of good stuff on uk tv ( ignoring the reality rubbish obviously [emoji849]).

Just sifting through iPlayer, ITV Hub and ALL4 brings up a lot of stuff I’ve missed.

Then of course there is all the stuff recommended on here that I dl via torrent.

There isn’t enough hours in the day to watch it all. !

I usually dl a series then binge watch it 2 or 3 episodes a night.

Noticed all 9 series of Hill Street Blues available on ALL4 I think. Need plenty of time to watch all that, but worth it !, loved it when it came out .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Noticed all 9 series of Hill Street Blues available on ALL4 I think. Need plenty of time to watch all that, but worth it !, loved it when it came out .

Available for download from  1337x and RARBG

:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Available for download from  1337x and RARBG

:thumbsup:

I loved Hill St Blues when it first came out.

But I bet it's really dated by now.

I've just got too much to watch than to watch shows that are nearly 40 years old.

2 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I've just got too much to watch than to watch shows that are nearly 40 years old.

I know what you mean, hard enough finding time to keep up with the daily new stuff :sad:

I just like to keep these old ones that bring back memories for the future when there really is nothing to watch anymore. :smile:

On 10/3/2018 at 7:37 PM, tifino said:

there must be something subliminal going on that we don't know about? ...

Over these last 24 hours on the telly:

World War Z

28 days Later

Land of the Dead

freak'n turning us all into zombies they are!!

Downloaded world war z , boy what a movie , watching paint dry would have been more exciting , 28 days later i have seen before ,not a bad movie ,

On 10/5/2018 at 8:30 AM, wgdanson said:

After BODYGUARD on BBC1 comes THE CRY, looks good. STRANGERS on ITV and NO OFFENCE on Ch4. Who needs Netflix?

I binged over three nights on BODYGUARD......hope there's not a 2nd season. It'd be a waste of money.

NO OFFENCE is a great show. Will wait until S3 finishes to bionge watch that.

At the moment, I'm watching AUS Rake. Many laughs with this loveable but roguish Aussie Rumpole.

• Like 1

I binged over three nights on BODYGUARD......hope there's not a 2nd season. It'd be a waste of money.
At the moment, I'm watching AUS Rake. Many laughs with this loveable but roguish Aussie Rumpole.
No offence is really really good,series 3 is excelelant,The Bodyguard was rubbish ,God knows what people saw in it,

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

Just downloaded DR Who,
I wont say it was PC but in the first 10 minutes there was a black boy with a white grandad,a female Asian police woman with an Asian boss, and We got to meet the Doctor who is now a woman,well i wanted to watch it ,but did not take to her ,so rip doctor, the last series was not up to much, and this one i think will be the swan song.
Also watched still open all hours, it has not improved,since the last series ,same tired jokes.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

On 10/6/2018 at 11:17 AM, newatthis said:

No Offence might be OK if I could understand a bloody word they said. Why I enjoy American shows more, they are easily understood, whatever the regional accent.

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

I'd be there all day adding subs to 3 seasons of the series.

All part of the fun :whistling:

Just realized, after the 4th episode, subs are included in the TVChaos download. You just have to select them.  Duh! :omfg:

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

I'd be there all day adding subs to 3 seasons of the series.

Every season is only 6 episodes, isn't it, cobber? So it's a simple download sub, rename copy, rename paste 12 times for 2 seasons.... 20 minutes Max. 

12 hours ago, newatthis said:

Every season is only 6 episodes, isn't it, cobber? So it's a simple download sub, rename copy, rename paste 12 times for 2 seasons.... 20 minutes Max. 

I apologise. I realize that s1 has 8 episodes and s2 has 7.  15 episodes should still only be 20 mins max to add subtitles. Because of another TV going in the house at the same time, I subtitle all I can now. I can just hear the one I watch while reading at the same time. Got so used to doing it that I dislike not having subs.

Rake (AU) just finished. Sorry to see it go but it was starting to run out of good story lines. Great acting by all.

Edited by newatthis
addition

Watched Dances with Wolves (extended version) last night but had a hard time finding one with the subtitles, this esp as Costner speaks the Indian language for about half the film...…...was lucky the third time and glad that I persevered.