What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Already up to episode 8 of bron broen

With english subs?

Yep.

Downloaded by a Z_akharyan.

I haven't downloaded any though, I'm sticking with Snosmile.png

I could only find episodes 1-5 from this source….are the others up somewhere else apart from the usual sources…pls pm me if necessary.

The subs on the ones I found are pretty damn good….I am sure they aren't perfect as Sno's will be but I can't wait….great season this one….might even be the best.

I'll be interested to see how season 3 pans out with a new male lead.

condoghost has downloaded 1-8.

At first I did not like the new guy,but he grew on me ,and expect surprises, this may as was said be the best yet ,also just watched season two of law and order with Keely Hawes,v good ,even if it is a few years old

Mississippi.Grind a pair of gamblers Ben Mendelsohn and Ryan Reynolds hook up on a 'set the world to rights shit or bust gambling tour

and guess what,, they ,, naah cant do it. Empathetically handles the gambling bug and captures the essence of the south

good enuf film with some well captured performances

• Like 1

Tv series - Matrioshki

This one has 2 seasons, each 10 episodes long.

Not new (2005) but has only recently been made available with English subs.

I've watched the first 4 episodes and it's very good.

Rated 8.4 on IMDB.

Summary: A dark and gritty new Belgian 10-parter over on Sky Arts, which tells the harrowing story of a group of

Lithuanian women recruited by sex traffickers.

Download where?

its on alluc

Still enjoying Season 2 of Fargo. Jean Smart is fantastically good as "Floyd", best crime family matriarch since Margo Martindale as Mags Bennett on Justifed, Season 2. (I wrote the same comment in an IMDB forum about the show. Just don't want anyone thinking I am a plagiarist.)

In fact, there's not one bad actor on this show. People have even stopped trashing Ted Danson, terrific as Sheriff Hank. I will miss this one when the 10 episodes are past. Every episode builds the tension for the ultimate showdown.

Nice work Frank James.

Agree with everything you wrote.

I'm loving season 2.

• Like 1

Enjoying cuffs , about the police in Brighton , gay ,lesbian , muslim , transgender , they have it all , just waiting for a man married to a woman ,and has children , then it will be complete (sorry you rubber fetishists,lol) still its Brighton after all , also The Frankenstein chronicles , even the bow street runners had a black detective , now i never knew that , tongue.png i love the new Politically correct tv shows .

• Like 2

Enjoying cuffs , about the police in Brighton , gay ,lesbian , muslim , transgender , they have it all , just waiting for a man married to a woman ,and has children , then it will be complete (sorry you rubber fetishists,lol) still its Brighton after all , also The Frankenstein chronicles , even the bow street runners had a black detective , now i never knew that , tongue.png i love the new Politically correct tv shows .

Mate have you ever thought that it might not just be about being politically correct maybe they are trying to sell the show black community

to the

1054CPink.jpg

I feared the worst when a show of that name was set there but I have to admit i'm enjoying it too! smile.png

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

À L'origine 5 years or so old but cannes nominated http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1198385/

tale of con man finding the ' big scam when amore plays it hand for all their faults the french on a mean are still great movie makers this only being an above average , but a bloody good average

i was enjoying this until i found only half of the film had been up /down loaded!!! Worth a look if you can find the whole film and if u can give us alink

even older Bernard and doris

tale of heiress and the butler Butler, of note caste, but imo weak story telling, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470732/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

oh lads, sno has got ep 3 of lost panthers up

• Like 1

I think people who like science fiction have something to look forward to. I found the first episode of The Expanse pretty good: Earth against Mars and both exploiting the people working in "The Belt". Within this scenario a detective must investigate a missing persons case. No super-heroes but believable characters in a nice and detailed setting (including a brief look at sex in the absence of gravity, nice thought smile.png, less nice: rats on board of space ships). Loading a space freight carrier, being shot at by space battle ships, nothing looks cheap. I will definitely follow this show. Syfy already made the pilot available online, the show will officially start on14th of December.

Thanks for that,just tried it,but not my cup of tea,also just watched Dr who episode 11,rubbish of the 1st degree, sorry doctor ,but whoever writes your scripts has lost the plot

I think people who like science fiction have something to look forward to. I found the first episode of The Expanse pretty good: Earth against Mars and both exploiting the people working in "The Belt". Within this scenario a detective must investigate a missing persons case. No super-heroes but believable characters in a nice and detailed setting (including a brief look at sex in the absence of gravity, nice thought smile.png, less nice: rats on board of space ships). Loading a space freight carrier, being shot at by space battle ships, nothing looks cheap. I will definitely follow this show. Syfy already made the pilot available online, the show will officially start on14th of December.

Thanks for that,just tried it,but not my cup of tea,also just watched Dr who episode 11,rubbish of the 1st degree, sorry doctor ,but whoever writes your scripts has lost the plot

I heard a rumour that they are doing away with the Police box in future series. Might be re-labelled a 'community drop In' box or something similar.

I heard a rumour that they are doing away with the Police box in future series. Might be re-labelled a 'community drop In' box or something similar.

And the Doctor is going to be transgender,,no need then of an assistant,2 in one

Just watched a movie called Landmine Goes Click. I'm not going to recommend or not recommend it as it won't appeal to everyone. Main reason, it is quite intense, even disturbing. Something really different though at the beginning is the director/producer gives a lead in commentary stating he has uploaded it to torrent sites for exposure. smile.png Low budget but quite good camera work and scenery.

Landmine Goes Click, IMDB 6.3

"Trapped standing on an armed landmine, an American tourist is forced to watch helplessly while his girlfriend is terrorized and brutally assaulted."

Looking forward to seeing another 'ground breaking' movie 'Tangerine' all shot on an i phone!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

LOL…the lengths I'll go to to watch the last episode of Broen Bron Season 3.

Got the episode from kat….but turns out its got swedish subs…..no sweat….downloaded great english subs fm sub scene…..chucked the video into iskysoft video converter and cropped out the swedish subs.

Now my english subs look great.

The last episode looks like a cracker.

• Like 2

Tv series - Matrioshki

Rated 8.4 on IMDB.

Summary: A dark and gritty new Belgian 10-parter over on Sky Arts, which tells the harrowing story of a group of

A large part of season 2 is set in Thailand.

A brutal show which is also heart wrenching.

A seriously quality series.

I'll be interested in watching the Thailand bits, thanks for that.

I started Season 1 a month back and I found it difficult to watch. Not that it was badly done, the opposite really. Just the subject matter

• Like 2

Tv series - Matrioshki

Rated 8.4 on IMDB.

A large part of season 2 is set in Thailand.

A brutal show which is also heart wrenching.

A seriously quality series.

I'll be interested in watching the Thailand bits, thanks for that.

I started Season 1 a month back and I found it difficult to watch. Not that it was badly done, the opposite really. Just the subject matter

Season 2 is set in Pattaya BookMan, and let me assure you, it's doesn't get any easier to watch.

In fact, it's probably harder being somewhat closer to home.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

Homeland is a Showtime product.

It can be got via alluc, genesis, 1Channel or good ol fashioned torrenting.

Thanks for the info. Been trying to get it but no luck yet. I used to do torrent 5-6 years ago but quit because of malware. Is it safer now?

Depends where you are. In US, UK, etc you might get a letter from your isp, in asia no one seems to care.

• Like 1

A good site.that's been up and running reliably for over 5 years is gowatchseries.biz . their front page updates all the current serials daily and.I've never had any problems with viruses but do be careful with the initial pop ups ,, u don't get any during the stream just b4

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit
  • Like 2