What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Better Call Jimmy (because Saul is still two seasons away, it seems.)

After two complete seasons, I'm still wondering when this series is going to start.. Bouncing along, little bit 'a Jimmy, then Mike, back to Kim, enter the Salamancas, dither and diddle all the way. But of course I'll be right there, all in when season 3 hits.

SEVEN, maybe.

• Like 1

PS: Re Better Call Saul

They have dragged along with the preposterous side story of righteous brother Chuck and his electro-phobia. I thought he had been cured of that. I almost need to leave the room when those foil blankets and lanterns come out. It's a tired bit!

PS: Re Better Call Saul

They have dragged along with the preposterous side story of righteous brother Chuck and his electro-phobia. I thought he had been cured of that. I almost need to leave the room when those foil blankets and lanterns come out. It's a tired bit!

None of that bothers me. It is no Breaking Bad, but I really enjoy the show.
  • Like 1

I'm currently watching the 6 part series Inside the American Mob by National Geographic and its a really great series covering the 'five families'. With interviews from associates to capos and FBI people.

I find the 'lifestyle' very interesting, and of course i've seen many of the movies. I'm just wondering what recommendations people have on the American mafia documentaries or on other mafia throughout the world.

Edited by Wilsonandson
  • Like 1

I'm currently watching the 6 part series Inside the American Mob by National Geographic and its a really great series covering the 'five families'. With interviews from associates to capos and FBI people.

I find the 'lifestyle' very interesting, and of course i've seen many of the movies. I'm just wondering what recommendations people have on the American mafia documentaries or on other mafia throughout the world.

If your interested here's an update on the American mafia and how they stand today. Posted 2 days ago :- http://www.shavemagazine.com/politics/is-the-mafia-dead

You might enjoy - The Making of the Mob: New York

An 8 part series by AMC.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

Veep. New Season

Great looking dock called Only the Dead featuring an aussie journalist in iraq.

Criminal….good cast (Kevin Costner, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Oldman) but a snooze.

Nina…a story about nina simone…with zoe saldana.

Mafiosa…a french dries about a mob boss' daughter who takes over the business after his death…all episodes available on the '4' app.

Snowhiter has not yet uploaded it…wonder what's up.

• Like 2

Deadpool - I thought it was so-so for this gene. Will watch Captain America tonight

Finished watching Lucifer - It is a great TV series and looking forward to the next instalment very much

Going to start watching Limitless and Vikings next and looking forward to Ray Donovan in June

Deadpool, funny with great special effects, easily the best in it's genre.

• Like 1

Veep. New Season

Great looking dock called Only the Dead featuring an aussie journalist in iraq.

Criminal….good cast (Kevin Costner, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Oldman) but a snooze.

Nina…a story about nina simone…with zoe saldana.

Mafiosa…a french dries about a mob boss' daughter who takes over the business after his death…all episodes available on the '4' app.

Snowhiter has not yet uploaded it…wonder what's up.

I thought Only the dead was a cracker.

• Like 2

I've started watching Alone season 1. It's an American reality survival series.

The series is filmed in northern Vancouver Island, British Columbia, following the self-documented day-to-day lives of 10 men isolated on the island competing to be the last man, winning the grand prize of $500,000.

Enjoyed the first episode when this guy finds he's being watched by black bears from a tree.

post-145516-14618235696738_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just watched Billy Connolly-'Tracks AcrossAmerica' ( sky itv catchup)

He's got Parkinson's now- what a nice fella- he's still got his sense of humour !

Thanks for this the wife and i really enjoyed it ,almost as much as his route 66 m/bike ride across America

I'm getting hounded by some mates to watch black mirror, without going back to confirm can't recall anyone mentioning it, anyone seen it?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm getting hounded by some mates to watch black mirror, without going back to confirm can't recall anyone mentioning it, anyone seen it?

I liked it, offbeat and satirical.

• Like 2

I liked it, offbeat and satirical.

Excellent black comedy. I think theres 2 seasons and a Christmas special. All brilliant!