What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

41 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Just noticed your comment about Shia , Stevan Segall has that effect on me. He kills a Movie , lopping about like my Old Retriever waiting for Dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I believe Steven Seagal only makes his own movies (which he churns out like sausages a few times a year), I can't remember the last time he appeared in a mainstream movie. All his movies are straight to video, but I guess he must have his following, someone has to be putting up the money to make them.

I enjoyed the originals , i have tried the last one 3 times but just cant be bothered ,it was to be honest ,crap

'Rogue one' was pure entertainment for 2 hours, especially on the big screen. That's all it is for me, 2 hours of fun, switching off. Made me feel like a kid again watching the original movies. Last years 'Force Awakens' wasn't quite as good as this one.

If you want depth and character development then stick to the TV shows.

5 hours ago, DMC1 said:

'Rogue one' was pure entertainment for 2 hours, especially on the big screen. That's all it is for me, 2 hours of fun, switching off. Made me feel like a kid again watching the original movies. Last years 'Force Awakens' wasn't quite as good as this one.

If you want depth and character development then stick to the TV shows.

I caught Rogue one on cheapass Wednesday this week...Cinema 70% full...

It was quite enjoyable, much much better than last years farce...action, entertainment, some dark moments...well worth a watch on the big screen

• Like 1

Just watched Assassin's Creed. I enjoyed it, some good CGI. As I have played most of the games it was a must see for me
I think it might be the opening of a new set of films

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

i save a lot of good torrents to watch while I am here.................

Finished watching 'Victoria' (the series about queen Victoria) this week. I loved that first series.

Watching 'The Crown' the new series about Queen Elizabeth. That is shaping up to be a good series from the looks of it.

I think 'The Crown' is on Netflix, will check that one out

7 hours ago, DMC1 said:

TV series I'm currently watching. Mostly on Netflix. I'm mostly caught up with them all apart from Better call Saul and Orange is the new black.

Better call Saul
Suits
House of Cards
American Horror Story
Ray Donovan
The Fall
Broadchurch
Narcos
Vikings
Game of Thrones
Wentworth
Stranger things
The night of
The Get Down
Mr Robot
Orange is the new black
West World

Some Extraordinary, Great, Good and Not too bad shows on that list..

The Get Down was the only real disappointment out of that bunch

Edited by BookMan

I wish Ray Donovan and West World were on Netflix. I am in a situation where that is where I get most of my entertainment - can not download. There are lots of newer favorite shows that I am completely out of touch with..

Ray Donovan is on Netflix, however, on mine it's not got the latest season yet.

Some Extraordinary, Great, Good and Not too bad shows on that list..

The Get Down was the only real disappointment out of that bunch

One I missed off was 'the returned' that was an OK one. All of them are watchable, some great as you said. I have yet to watch a series that I've completely given up on and stopped watching.

Tv series - Barracuda

A pretty good start to this 4 part Oz series from the ABC.
An excellent cast with Matt Nable and Rachel Griffiths.

IMDB: Danny Kelly is a talented swimmer attends a prestigious Melbourne private school on a sporting scholarship. Working class, half Greek and half Scottish, he cops his fair share of harassment from the privileged students. Danny yearns to win swimming gold at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Is their any point in posting Trailers here...? Surely the Name and, on what Provider you watched it and your opinion is useful , But a Trailer is as much use as "I Watched Paint Dry"  .or it will be Summer Soon.

Yes, I haven't actually watched Bad Santa 2 yet. Being Christmas and all I thought I'd add a review, picture and trailer to wish all the TV members and viewers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Come on Ace of Pop where's your Christmas spirit? It'll soon be summer time.

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Is their any point in posting Trailers here...? Surely the Name and, on what Provider you watched it and your opinion is useful , But a Trailer is as much use as "I Watched Paint Dry"  .or it will be Summer Soon.

I don't mind the trailers when posted...saves having to search for it