What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

3 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

I much preferred the Shield - other than one season about Omar. That was great.

I tried the shield but just could not get into it ,shame because the first episode was not bad .

anyone looking for a not bad comedy there is guest book , a different guest writes in the hotels "guest book' each visit , 

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Difficult to watch again for me. Great show but u hate how it all goes pear shaped for Walt but his battle with cancer which eventually creates the warrior is kind of cool. I had heat on last night I'm really losing the will to watch anything new at present.  Few days and we will have the N3 but I need a 4 season super show like the Wire to glance at whilst I do other stuff. I watched the wire seasons 1-4/5? So much in the last two years. If anyone has anything g remotely like the wore please advise name? The shield was ok but no where near as good as the wire. Mcnulty and his partner killed it.

I know who you are. I mean, I don't know who you are, but the TV series: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4888908/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Just started, but I like it.

• Like 1

Yep I found something last night and I'm trying to remember it.

It had Sam Worthington in it. It was a mini drama say 6 parts it's about the unabomber and based on real events.

I gotta say chaps this terrarium tv app is really a special bit of kit. The movie/show ratings are all taken from IMDB which are by far the most credible.

The content is very strong a lot of top stuff and a monster back catalogue including the sopranos, the shield I'm sure there is a ton more it's a major force where content is concerned.

I use a little Samsung tablet to watch terrarium it's not connected to any emails or anything that is connected digitally to me. Sorry I'm a bit cautious about these free tv apps. Anyway you cannot download this from the app store you D/L this direct from their website.

To get it working you may need to go to SETTINGS on your device and ensure ALLOW UNKNOWN SOURCES is ticked as the app is an apk file not available on play store and you will not be able to D/L with ensuring you allow unknown sources.

Really pleased with it.

Feel like a bit of a bad boy watching all this free content:-)

• Like 1

Yep I found something last night and I'm trying to remember it.

It had Sam Worthington in it. It was a mini drama say 6 parts it's about the unabomber and based on real events.

I gotta say chaps this terrarium tv app is really a special bit of kit. The movie/show ratings are all taken from IMDB which are by far the most credible.

The content is very strong a lot of top stuff and a monster back catalogue including the sopranos, the shield I'm sure there is a ton more it's a major force where content is concerned.

I use a little Samsung tablet to watch terrarium it's not connected to any emails or anything that is connected digitally to me. Sorry I'm a bit cautious about these free tv apps. Anyway you cannot download this from the app store you D/L this direct from their website.

To get it working you may need to go to SETTINGS on your device and ensure ALLOW UNKNOWN SOURCES is ticked as the app is an apk file not available on play store and you will not be able to D/L with ensuring you allow unknown sources.

Really pleased with it.

Feel like a bit of a bad boy watching all this free content:-)

Has anyone managed to download terrarium to an iPad or iPhone ( not jail broken ) ??
It's telling me I need to download vshare first, as terrarium is not on App Store, but then starts to give me the runaround !

Anyone done it ?
And what are the correct steps please ?

On 01/09/2017 at 4:48 AM, Andrew Dwyer said:

Has anyone managed to download terrarium to an iPad or iPhone ( not jail broken ) ??
It's telling me I need to download vshare first, as terrarium is not on App Store, but then starts to give me the runaround !

Anyone done it ?
And what are the correct steps please ?

Hi Andy, sorry pal not done this but if you stick terrarium into tv search it may show more info. I only used it with an android it works really well. The app for this is not an any app store I suspect as I think it would be against the rules of the stores policy on copyright content. Have you not got a Samsung tablet or something android? Just be cautious where you stick it. (How wise is that saying! !)

The unabomber show is kinda rubbish tbh but narcos is back S3.

Hi Andy, sorry pal not done this but if you stick terrarium into tv search it may show more info. I only used it with an android it works really well. The app for this is not an any app store I suspect as I think it would be against the rules of the stores policy on copyright content. Have you not got a Samsung tablet or something android? Just be cautious where you stick it. (How wise is that saying! !)

The unabomber show is kinda rubbish tbh but narcos is back S3.

No worries rc, Mr Google says download vshare via a pc then transfer to iPad or iPhone via USB which I did ok, but then vshare did not find terrarium tv.

No problem.

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

No worries rc, Mr Google says download vshare via a pc then transfer to iPad or iPhone via USB which I did ok, but then vshare did not find terrarium tv.

No problem.

Can you not just D/L direct from terrarium site and with your new compatible sharer maybe it will launch that way?

A bit like I player maybe. Download the Iplayer and then you can watch some content direct from a website etc? 

Probably not as good as Narcos, but rated 8.5 on IMDB.

“Surviving Escobar, Alias JJ” is the story of this character after he became the only survivor of the Medellin Cartel. The story begins with Pablo Escobar’s decline when Alias JJ decides to give himself in. After landing in prison, he must face his enemies and use all of his tactics not only to survive, but to regain his status of main capo in prison, while also continuing his reign of terror as a feared drug trafficker.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6809396

Can you not just D/L direct from terrarium site and with your new compatible sharer maybe it will launch that way?

A bit like I player maybe. Download the Iplayer and then you can watch some content direct from a website etc? 

I read a bit more about it, basically it's an android app and can be added to pc or iOS by some calafudgery ( allegedly ), but you have to add third party programs first which I tried on iOS, it's a different one for pc.
All a bit iffy and run the risk of creating other problems.

Have given it a miss.

9 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

“Surviving Escobar, Alias JJ” is the story of this character after he became the only survivor of the Medellin Cartel. The story begins with Pablo Escobar’s decline when Alias JJ decides to give himself in. After landing in prison, he must face his enemies and use all of his tactics not only to survive, but to regain his status of main capo in prison, while also continuing his reign of terror as a feared drug trafficker.

Sixty nine episodes... in Spanish... that's a lot of sub-titles...

Narcos Series 3, same quality as the first two. Very good.

Series 4 looks like it will be set in Mexico.

6 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I read a bit more about it, basically it's an android app and can be added to pc or iOS by some calafudgery ( allegedly ), but you have to add third party programs first which I tried on iOS, it's a different one for pc.
All a bit iffy and run the risk of creating other problems.

Have given it a miss.

I just downloaded it and it seems great. It uses the whole screen which many of the free streaming websites don't. I am getting to see a lot of my favorite shows that I could not get easily in USA. Thanks to whoever suggested it. :jap:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thaifoodruns said:

Apparently Vikings is up there with GOT, on Netflix thailand

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I'm on about ep 8 on S3 of narcos. Feels like maybe these chaps were not on the narci throne too long and the ochoa brothers season will only be 1. Narcos I think will focus on juarez next but this big maricon Pacho seems a good character too so maybe he will go onto something or maybe he dies in next two episodes. 

Feels slightly rushed but I like the guy Salcedo he's been in some stuff. Like his gadgets.  Difficult to binge for me it does require more attention given my espanol is not the puta madre

9 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Sheeister sorry man I thought you would have gobbled the lot by now. 

Yh I really liked Hank too was a great character. Walt wife was my pet hate I just hated her from start to Finnish.

You will be happy to know that is was in the scrip that Walter's wife committed suicide in the final episode, but then Gilligan changed it in the last minute, as he felt it would make the series too dark.

It is in one of the Talking Bad interviews.

• Thanks 1