What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

6 hours ago, Will27 said:

I really enjoyed episode 1 of this one.

Donald Sutherland is superb.

Saw the film the other day directed by ridley scott.....great stuff made even more noteworthy by the fact that scott and the studio decided to replace kevin spacey's getty with christopher plummer...due to the former's negative press.

He reshot all gettys scenes using plummer acting against a green screen, without anyone else....thats a frikkin feat in itself.

Currently enjoying a very nice swedish thriller series called Innan Vi For (before we die)...tight as a farm girl on her first day in pattaya....the scripting, that is.

• Like 1

We are watching ....The crown ....plus all the other good ones , billions , this is us,the resident , the good doctor ..

The crown looks at the English royals. My wife knows nothing about the English monarchy, so we decided to have a look at the series .  It is a very good show , season 1 and 2 are already to watch .IMBD rated this at 8.7...

• Like 1

We are watching ....The crown ....plus all the other good ones , billions , this is us,the resident , the good doctor ..
The crown looks at the English royals. My wife knows nothing about the English monarchy, so we decided to have a look at the series .  It is a very good show , season 1 and 2 are already to watch .IMBD rated this at 8.7...

Victoria is as good too, if you havnt tried it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Victoria is as good too, if you havnt tried it?

yes I watch it ... the crown will be 4 seasons , at this stage.

Season 3 and 4 will be shoot back to back .The actors will be replaced every

2  seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Jingthing said:

Major buzz on this new Netflix series -- Wild Wild Country supposedly the Making a Murderer of the season.

Nothing to watch these days. Yeah, sure! :stoner:

http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/wild-wild-country-review.html

Nice call.

Wasn't too sure if I would enjoy this one but it's really good so far.

• Like 1

Murder, Mystery and My Family (2018)unnamed.jpg

Two leading British criminal barristers re-investigate historic murder cases on behalf of a relative of the person convicted of the crime, presenting any new evidence to a judge for assessment.

Very good!

Edited by Wilsonandson
  • Like 1

Here are two for the horror- fans:

a) Channel Zero - Season 3...quasi Alice in Wonderland with Cannibals! Really creepy, really gorey and extremely good looking!

b ) Just saw the 1st episode of The Terror! Very promising!  

Come Home --BBC last night, from the makers of Happy Valley, Ordinary Lies and Trust Me Just 2 episodes--Set in Nth Ireland, Not got round to watching yet...but quite good writes ups from UK press

Greg and Marie have been married for nineteen years, when, seemingly out of the blue, Marie walks out on him and her three children - the last taboo of parenting.  Christopher Eccleston is entirely convincing as an ordinary man baffled by his wife’s actions – but all is not what it seems in this compelling new drama -----https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/mar/27/come-home-review-christopher-ecclestone-drama

• Thanks 1

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, New series, Netflix, worth a look at least from the look of the trailer. Same producers of Narcos

Dramatic fiction series loosely inspired by an investigation of corruption in Brazil's private and state oil companies and construction companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone who has True Tv noticed how it interrupts the movie at 6pm in the evening for the Propaganda interlude but 30 mins later when it returns to the movie it had let the movie continue so miss out a 30 minute chunk! I mean <deleted> only in Thailand!

47 minutes ago, markaoffy said:

Has anyone who has True Tv noticed how it interrupts the movie at 6pm in the evening for the Propaganda interlude but 30 mins later when it returns to the movie it had let the movie continue so miss out a 30 minute chunk! I mean <deleted> only in Thailand!

Time to watch movies online by the sounds of it. No such dramas that way.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Great...faraday thanks---that's one I have followed from the start.....

Its set 30 odd years ago ...The one thing I enjoy about this thread is, there's no loony politics....left or right---do hope it stays that way.

Henry James? transposed to the 80s?

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 11:40 PM, kkerry said:

Sixty nine episodes... in Spanish... that's a lot of sub-titles...

Narcos Series 3, same quality as the first two. Very good.

Series 4 looks like it will be set in Mexico.

I thought the writer had been shot dead doing research! 

On 3/27/2018 at 10:25 PM, Will27 said:

Nice call.

Wasn't too sure if I would enjoy this one but it's really good so far.

Not bad at all for what it is. Nothing major but a story worth telling, still affects people involved.