SURVEY: Should Donald Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize?

Scott

SURVEY: Should Donald Trump receive the Nobel Peace Prize?  

378 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

The main reason (there are several) is that he got the people behind him, regardless of their colour and wanted a united nation. He also spead good will to his allies and gave hope  throughout the world. He was the first black man to be elected in USA as POSUS, which is as miricle considering the KKK still exists today.

Exact opposite of Tangerine Pig by all accounts. Lol.

Google Obama's "A New Beginning"  speech in Cairo and juxtapose that against what he actually did in Muslim nations.  Early days yet to compare Trump's fiery rhetoric to actions actually taken. Talk, as they say, is cheap.

• Like 1

Mr. Nobel Peace nominee just violated the Iran deal with no justification at all for doing so. Iran did not violate the terms. He's heading for war almost inevitably at this point. 
So, you have inside information? Would you share it?

And then : Obama: Leaving Iran deal 'misguided'

What a clown.

Sent from a so called Smartphone using an App.

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, Tanlic said:

After what he and Hillary did in Beghazi which led to the deaths of Chris Stevens Sean Smith Glen Dohert and Tryrone Woods

Ignoring not a few but hundreds of requests for more security.

This is utter BS trolling and you clearly have zero idea what you are talking about. FOUR investigations run by Republicans found zero and the other thing they never bothered to mention is that it was republicans who forced through the cuts in the money for the security.

It is difficult to fight stupidity.

• Thanks 2

Remind me again who is  driving N Korea towards denuclearisation? Kim takes another visit to President Xi, the second in 40 days.

5af20dbbbb1a9_ScreenShot2018-05-09at3_46_49AM.png.3f806581b63eb89bffff97733ee6a849.png

5af20dbfaac36_ScreenShot2018-05-09at3_47_51AM.png.44325c4ff382ed2bbea9b4544a553b65.png

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-08/kim-jong-un-visits-china-meets-xi-jinping/9740774

Choosing between Xi and Trump for nobel peace prize is like choosing between Clinton and Trump for President, it's a lose lose all round. So lets not choose either. Pair of Shysters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Remind me again who is  driving N Korea towards denuclearisation? Kim takes another visit to President Xi, the second in 40 days.

5af20dbbbb1a9_ScreenShot2018-05-09at3_46_49AM.png.3f806581b63eb89bffff97733ee6a849.png

5af20dbfaac36_ScreenShot2018-05-09at3_47_51AM.png.44325c4ff382ed2bbea9b4544a553b65.png

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-08/kim-jong-un-visits-china-meets-xi-jinping/9740774

Choosing between Xi and Trump for nobel peace prize is like choosing between Clinton and Trump for President, it's a lose lose all round. So lets not choose either. Pair of Shysters.

Kissinger's award has rendered the prize worthless anyway!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Well it is popcorn time and indeed interesting decade ahead. Donald Trump what a D...k H..d

And to you Americans who woted for him, I really hope you one day understand how stupid this was. It is your responsibillity. Noe one else, it was your wote. 

The world problems is not Obamas fault! 

It's worse than that, with votes for others and those not voting, more than 70% of american voters saw what a pig he was and chose NOT to reject him! Almost 3/4 of america is responsible for his presidency. shame on the lot of them!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

Hi sole role in office seems to be to undo everything that Obama did because he patently doesn't like black people.

Are you saying that everything that Obama done was solely for Black people and that Trump is undoing that ?

• Confused 1

On 06/05/2018 at 7:05 PM, thrilled said:

Being Obama received it for doing nothing rhen Trump should receive it.

He did tax reform.He made it for business to run better.Obama was trying to freeze businesses with the executive orders.Trump is trying to keep tax papers money from going to enemy countries.He’s trying to build the wall.It’s been needed for 30-40 years.

if Obama hadn’t received it then I would have said no to Trump.But Obama received it for doing nothing.

It's a Peace Prize, not giving people a tax cut prize! :cheesy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Are you saying that everything that Obama done was solely for Black people and that Trump is undoing that ?

Read the post again. I said that everything Obama did, I didn't specify him doing it only for Black Americans.

Edited by freebyrd
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

No that is nothing like what he said. To remind you he said 

From the symptoms you display your brain is infected with foxnewsitis virus. Get it checked immediately, though it appears there is no known cure. This is how the zombie invasion of the USA will start.

The invasion is already completed in the USA, just maybe if the happy wall is ever built they might contain it.

Edited by SpeakeasyThai
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

No that is nothing like what he said. To remind you he said 

From the symptoms you display your brain is infected with foxnewsitis virus. Get it checked immediately, though it appears there is no known cure. This is how the zombie invasion of the USA will start.

There is no need for such an unpleasant post .

Its horrible to read your abusive posts , talking bout viruses and brain infections .

You are not a nice person to converse with

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

Read the post again. I said that everything Obama did, I didn't specify him doing it only for Black Americans.

Yes, but if , as you said that Trump was doing everything to undo what Obama had done, because he hates Black people , that must mean that everything that Obama did was for the benefit of Black people .

• Confused 4

As a non-American I have to say Trumps harder stance on foreign policy reminds of the good old times when Arnie was bashing Russkies left and right. Obama was a softie, Russia, China and NK can't be arsed unless there's a show of force. Can the already clone humans? Get Reagan back.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

As a non-American I have to say Trumps harder stance on foreign policy reminds of the good old times when Arnie was bashing Russkies left and right. Obama was a softie, Russia, China and NK can't be arsed unless there's a show of force. Can the already clone humans? Get Reagan back.

Ronald Reagan, yet another joke of a POSUS. No they don't clone humans, yet  clone muppet Presidents frequently.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Yes, but if , as you said that Trump was doing everything to undo what Obama had done, because he hates Black people , that must mean that everything that Obama did was for the benefit of Black people .

No Trump hates Obama... as the most influential black person in the recent history and the first black POTUS of the USA.

There are many men who dress up in women's cloths in secret for kicks but seems Trump like to dress up in his dad's KKK uniform... 

Edited by Basil B
  • Like 1

Like most media pundits - they were premature. The media has got too excited too early.
I agree that should NK and SK sign a Peace Accord - then Trump, and the leader of China, should be nominated.
Trump very early in his term stated that China must get involved and push NK to a solution.
I am absolutely certain that the back-channels have been working very hard on this - and that China has stepped up.
If/When one is in place, then Nobel awards should be discussed - until then it is an immature premature issue.

I am sorry you must be on a wind up now the president of China with their record of Human Rights lol

Nice Joke I especially like the way you downplay the joke for adding is premature at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thats clearly started already when they went to Vote.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk