SURVEY: Should Donald Trump get the Nobel Peace Prize?

Scott

SURVEY: Should Donald Trump receive the Nobel Peace Prize?  

378 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think all three deserve it Kim, Moon, Trump  IF a peace agreement is signed, and an official end of the Korean War is obtained.   Then he next thing Trump should do is pull out our troops from the Korean Penninsula as we will no longer be needed.

5 hours ago, cat handler said:

Obama won it, at least Trump has done something towards world peace bringing Nth and Sth Korea together for peace talks and being on the verge to ending the war. What did Obama do to win it. 

after many paces back and then one pace forward, and you now think the sun shines out of his arse...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, sirineou said:

Regardless of if deserved or not ,and I don't think any serious minded person believe he does.  If they nominated Trump the Nobel organisation would lose all credibility, and I don't believe they are stupid enough to do that. 

But then again I did not believe Americans were stupid enough to elect him president.......

If North Korea actually go ahead with it and only time will tell then Trump will have played a big part, regardless of what you think of him or his tactics.... time will tell if he deserves it...........

Meanwhile, considering they gave this honour to top IRA henchman Sean MacBride as well as Barrack Obama for doing absolutely nothing to deserve it.....its' credibility has already been tarnished on many occasions (check for yourself)..... The Nobel Peace prize whilst sometimes awarded correctly is too often used as a political tool. Therefore, Trump is highly unlikely to get it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

It is a fortunate man that can amuse himself so easily.

Yeah mostly my life is positive and really simple. Maybe I have more fun, just because I choose to not complicate things.

On the other hand, when you take a comment out of the context, then I am sure I can find a lot of things that looks or sounds strange in different ways from you too.

• Like 1

I watched the early morning TV news, and it was reported that North Korean authorities have said Trump was instrumental in the recent meeting between Presidents Kim and Moon.  Kim is not noted for his honesty, so it may be bluster, but let's wait for further reports.

Can't think of any reason why anyone in their right mind would give a Nobel Peace Prize to a man who supported a fake news organization which says the Sandy Hook Massacre was fake and Brags about being a Sex pest and says some Neo-Nazis are very fine people takes America out of the Paris Agreement and calls some African countries S**t Holes.

All undebatable facts buy the way.

I suppose they might be thinking after all life is wiped out on earth in a nuclear Holocaust after he starts WW3 so he can inflate his own ego More there will be total peace of sorts.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, juice777 said:

Can't think of any reason why anyone in their right mind would give a Nobel Peace Prize to a man who supported a fake news organization which says the Sandy Hook Massacre was fake and Brags about being a Sex pest and says some Neo-Nazis are very fine people takes America out of the Paris Agreement and calls some African countries S**t Holes.

I suppose they might be thinking after all life is wiped out on earth in a nuclear Holocaust there will be total peace of sorts.

Obama didn't deserve it, Suu Kyi didn't deserve it and nor does Trump but... if Trump pulls this peace gig off then he deserves recognition for doing that despite his obnoxious megalomania.

• Sad 1

If NK does denuclearize and there is a peace treaty signed by all of the parties then  I agree a Nobel peace prize should be given.  It should be shared by Kim, Moon and Trump.  But we are a long long way from That!

• Like 1

Give

If NK does denuclearize and there is a peace treaty signed by all of the parties then  I agree a Nobel peace prize should be given.  It should be shared by Kim, Moon and Trump.  But we are a long long way from That!
Give Kim a Nobel peace prize just think about what you said.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, juice777 said:

and calls some African countries S**t Holes.

I suppose they might be thinking after all life is wiped out on earth in a nuclear Holocaust after he starts WW3 so he can inflate his own ego More there will be total peace of sorts.

So he called those shit holes country’s in Africa shit holes, are you saying it isn’t true?

John F Kennedy brought the world closer to a nuclear holocaust than Trump when he threatened Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis yet the likes of you claim he was a good leader.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, cat handler said:

So he called those shit holes country’s in Africa shit holes, are you saying it isn’t true?

John F Kennedy brought the world closer to a nuclear holocaust than Trump when he threatened Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis yet the likes of you claim he was a good leader.

He prevented Russia missils placed in Cuba. How would you paranoid americans liked that? I mean having Missils less than 20 minutes away from California, New York and Washington. Texas I would not mind, but hey ;-) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

He prevented Russia missils placed in Cuba. How would you paranoid americans liked that? I mean having Missils less than 20 minutes away from California, New York and Washington. Texas I would not mind, but hey ;-) 

Yet he achieved nothing, they can also be launched from submarines.

5 hours ago, Hummin said:

Would have done the US a favor had they taken out California.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Admit it, you had a major issue dealing with having a black president who has more class in his little finger than trash talking low life Trump could ever dream of.

I'm curious. Does your veiled racism accusation have any basis in reality? I ask because I like to avoid racists. 

Edited by BuriramSam
Typo