SURVEY: The Royal Wedding -- did you watch or not?

Scott

SURVEY: The Royal Wedding -- did you watch or not?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Did you watch the royal wedding or video of it between Prince Harry and Megan Merkle?

Please feel free to leave a comment, but please remember to exercise care in references to the royal family which are covered under the Thai Les Majeste laws.  

I looked at it a little; it was what I expected.

Not giving the 'commerners' who attended any catering, was, I thought, mean.

I am so happy that the UK has a royal family. Just look at Charlie dancing in Saudi 4 years ago....:sleepy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

Royal family. Knocked out the tax payer in the first. 

The Royal family is the only business that makes money left in UK! Just think about it, It could have been Donald? Ups, sorry, you guys got Boris, my mistake

Just now, Hummin said:

The Royal family is the only business that makes money left in UK! Just think about it, It could have been Donald? Ups, sorry, you guys got Boris, my mistake

Like most of your recent posts. Factually incorrect. 

11 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Like most of your recent posts. Factually incorrect. 

I knew I read something aobut the wedding and royal family bringing in som cash. You know having Icons do create interest, scandals, and all that kind of shit poeple like to read, follow, and so on. On the top of that, the royals often go and make bilateral deals, and do a great job with charity, and alot more. By the way the queen pays tax to, except of what she hides in tax paradises of course. So what it your real problem? Disscrediting me with do not have my facts straight? I did not see you claim any other posts where I did not have my facts straight? 

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/05/17/611640102/british-businesses-hope-to-cash-in-on-royal-wedding

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/does-the-queen-pay-taxes_uk_5a005b59e4b04cdbeb34b73e

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

The I Will, instead of the I Do, the 900 pound gorilla in the room being that a british royal marries a person of a mix color, the 14 minutes bewildering sermon of the US bishop to say that Chicago and Windsor are now the same....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ezzra said:

The I Will, instead of the I Do, the 900 pound gorilla in the room being that a british royal marries a person of a mix color, the 14 minutes bewildering sermon of the US bishop to say that Chicago and Windsor are now the same....

Blackpool Rock has got color all the way through it. And you can't get anything more quintessentially British than Blackpool Rock IMHO.

Edited by NanLaew

We were watching the news on Thai tv ,and a black ,clergyman ,was waving his arms around and bobbing up and down ,there was a commentry but no sound ,looked like a comedy act ,who was it for Gods sake? surely he was not chosen to marry them .

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Like 1