George Lucas opens up about the ‘Star Wars’ sequels he never got to make

snoop1130

George Lucas opens up about the ‘Star Wars’ sequels he never got to make

By Samantha Maine 

george-lucas-star-wars-sequels-details-920x584.jpg

Lucas says the fans would probably hate his idea Credit: Michael Kovac/Getty Images for Dodge

Lucasfilm's new team went with their own ideas

Details of George Lucas’ never-made Star Wars sequels has emerged.

Lucas sold Lucasfilm to Disney back in 2012 for $4.05bn (£2.5bn). “I’ve always believed that Star Wars could live beyond me, and I thought it was important to set up the transition during my lifetime,” Lucas said in a statement at the time.

Now, the first specific details of what Lucas would have done with the sequels has been found. Twitter user Livio Ramondelli spotted quotes from Lucas about the films in the companion book for the TV show James Cameron’s Story Of Science Fiction.

Full Story: http://www.nme.com/news/film/george-lucas-star-wars-sequels-details-2338330

Does anyone really care? Star Wars? The first one was fun and innovative, even though the costumes looked like they were from the local halloween store, and the budget was barely there, and it really showed. Since then? Only the die hards. Lucas is a non factor in the world of film making. Sorry, but Star Wars does not really count. And I am not referring to box office.