White House press secretary says asked to leave restaurant for working for Trump

rooster59

White House press secretary says asked to leave restaurant for working for Trump

800x800 (11).jpg

U.S. White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders holds the daily briefing at the White House in Washington, D.C., U.S. June 14, 2018. REUTERS/Leah Millis

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said on Saturday that she had been asked to leave a Virginia restaurant the night before because she worked for President Donald Trump.

"Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left," Sanders said on the official Press Secretary Twitter account.

"Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so," Sanders said.

The Red Hen could not immediately be reached and their website did not appear to be working. A number of people criticized the restaurant for the move on the it's Yelp page.

Earlier this week, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was confronted by protesters at a Mexican restaurant in Washington D.C. Protesters yelled "Shame! Shame!" and it came as the Trump administration defended its hardline immigration policy at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Nielsen decided to leave the restaurant.

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2018-06-24

Wow, Americans Love The Donald,,, don't they?  Guess the love for his staff is a different

beast. Apple Pie, 2nd Amendment, Guns for all attitude,  and dam, all those school shootings.

Good Luck with your future America, oh and do you still have those houses for sale,  nothing down

and foreclosure in a year policies in your banks?

Just wondering

Geezer

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

*Deleted post removed*

Perhaps you have missed the case of the Denver baker who refused to bake a wedding cake because it was for a same sex wedding.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

Perhaps you have missed the case of the Denver baker who refused to bake a wedding cake because it was for a same sex wedding.

I did yes, I didnt read about that , although I cannot see the relevance to that to my post

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

It is quite astonishing that she chose to name the restaurant at a media conference.They hardly had a right of reply at that particular moment,did they?

Deleted 

Edited by Kadilo

Red Hen is demonstrating just another liberal case of TDS. Nothing really special here.

The only interesting part of this is what happens to the Red Hen. I mean when Trump supporters stop eat at Red Hen.  Do they really think those limousine liberals would be caught dead eating their greasy chicken?

• Like 2

Obviously the Red Hen was looking for free publicity and got it.

Lets investigate  them to see how much they pay their American staff.( undocumented migrants maybe)  Two dollars an hour + tips???

Australian  hospitality staff earn 20 -35 an hour + tips.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Peasandmash said:

nut job democrats/left-wing weirdos. they scream tolerance yet show no example of it. their hateful acts will be their undoing.

Try having a good cry it will make you feel better. Intolerance against intolerance is a virtue. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

The real question is:

Where did she go to sate her appetite and slake her thirst? Or did she have to call Domino's for a two-for-one delivery?

My uninformed guess is she has Domino's on speed dial. Same for Chick Fi A.