Renewing Flawless subscription?

MJKT2014

Anyone successfully renewed their Flawless sub or are they now a lost cause?

I understand they only take Bitcoin now and if you're late then the account is lost and there are no more subscriptions? I asked for a renewal invoice but they told me the system cannot produce invoices anymore and to contact them again on day my sub expires! This isn't convenient but doable, just wondering if they are wasting my time and the membership will be lost if I don't pay bitcoin on exact day with no invoice available? Anyone got any positive experience with them as of late. The service still running well on my current sub at least.

service is as good as it has ever been,

open up a coinbase account and buy some bitcoin and buy a 6/12  month sub from them.

If you dont want to use bitcoin then pm me and I can put you onto someone that can enable you to continue using the same service but takes paypal,

there are some positives and 1-2 negatives about it but content remains the same but cannot use the kodi build

1 hour ago, skippy121 said:

open up a coinbase account and buy some bitcoin and buy a 6/12  month sub from them.

OK thanks, this is what I am not clear about. I already have a bitcoin wallet from a Thai service (Bx). Can I pay Flawless with that bitcoin for example - what is the significance of having a Coinbase account which I don't have? I have never tried before to buy anything with the bitcoin so unsure about that.

(I am not sure what your negative issue relates to about Kodi addon, mine is working OK although I only find use for it for the 7 days catchup and use Perfect Player usually).

55 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

OK thanks, this is what I am not clear about. I already have a bitcoin wallet from a Thai service (Bx). Can I pay Flawless with that bitcoin for example - what is the significance of having a Coinbase account which I don't have? I have never tried before to buy anything with the bitcoin so unsure about that.

(I am not sure what your negative issue relates to about Kodi addon, mine is working OK although I only find use for it for the 7 days catchup and use Perfect Player usually).

You do not need coinbase to pay them but it is the wallet that they were advising customers to use but anyone will so, it was just ease of use.

What I meant was if you move to a reseller that accepts paypal then you will no longer be able to use the FL kodi add on. Hope that clears that up.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:01 PM, skippy121 said:

As a follow up - did you do this yourself? I can see no way to send bitcoin to Flawless?

My day of reckoning came today, been with Flawless for 18 months and the sub expired at midnight. There was no renewal invoice. I asked client area support they said wait and see if an invoice comes otherwise contact them again on date of expiry. On date of expiry I am blocked from access to client area and also to the facebook support page with no explanations. I guess Flawless has given up with individual membership?

4 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

As a follow up - did you do this yourself? I can see no way to send bitcoin to Flawless?

My day of reckoning came today, been with Flawless for 18 months and the sub expired at midnight. There was no renewal invoice. I asked client area support they said wait and see if an invoice comes otherwise contact them again on date of expiry. On date of expiry I am blocked from access to client area and also to the facebook support page with no explanations. I guess Flawless has given up with individual membership?

no I buy mine from a reseller , he buys his credits using bitcoin

2 hours ago, skippy121 said:

no I buy mine from a reseller

Ok understood. I'm never going near Flawless again - cannot believe how they just dump you without explanation. No honour amongst thieves I suppose. Got a new service that is a bit cheaper and offers almost the same.

My Flawless sub is valid till December and hopefully it'll keep working but I'm actively looking for a replacement just in case.
Their Facebook page has disappeared and like the OP I'm not expecting a successful renewal using bitcoin, frankincense or Myrrh!