Police crackdown on 100 Arab motorbike racers in Pattaya

webfact

Maybe someone from the local Police reads TV as there was a recent thread about these cockroaches riding around without helmets like they owned the place.

Bismallah ! 

Edited by JimmyTheMook
Bismallah!!!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CLW said:

Again targeting foreigners. What about Thais?
Racist and xenophobic.

Last time i checked whenever there were 30 thais racing, they were all caught and fined.

So you right, they should not concentrate on 30 arabs racing up and down residential soi;)

Last time i checked whenever there were 30 thais racing, they were all caught and fined.

So you right, they should not concentrate on 30 arabs racing up and down residential soi;)
It's hard to believe there was some racing going on. More likely a lot of noise from modified exhausts.
Now show me a Thai owned motorcycle that exhaust hasn't been modified...
  • Like 1

Just now, CLW said:

It's hard to believe there was some racing going on. More likely a lot of noise from modified exhausts.
Now show me a Thai owned motorcycle that exhaust hasn't been modified...

sometimes it helps to read. It says all bikes were rental bikes AND most Thai have standard exhaust, do not be a drama queen creating a problem out of nothing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

" Yes you're Excellency this mofo will outrun any Fed's ambush no problem " ..

IMG_20180702_103316.jpg

That is one ugly muther and I mean the bike not the mullah with a X next to his head ......................ok 2 ugly mullahs/muthers.

• Haha 1

POST 46, hello
Arabic is the right word used. They are from the Near East, North Africa .... and recognizable.
I will not go into details, but "Muslim" is a religion, so a follower of Islam.
For example: in Thailand,
  there are Asians looking like Asians,
but of Moslem religion, in addition with the chechia, the gandoura, the sarouel, the veil, the circumcision, the ramadan. The total, what.
A white man with blond hair and blue eyes can be, too, a Muslim if he has decided one day to take this religion and all the process that goes with it.?   ?  ?‍♂️  

"Police crackdown on 100 Arab motorbike racers in Pattaya." 

Well, they should have taken the immigration police with them and checked their status as what the hell are 100 Arabs doing this here for...after that, boot out any that don't have their papers in order (after a heavy fine for general scumbaggery) and confiscate all bikes and send them to the crusher. If any of them are legit then dish out some harsh community service...like sweeping the streets of Pattaya for 100 hours. 

Edited by Sir Dude
Typos
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 7:07 AM, phycokiller said:

why is it that whenever the police actually leave the office and do something the english speaking media calls it a crackdown? 

Probably the shock of seeing them leave the office?

• Like 1

On 7/2/2018 at 3:10 AM, BestB said:

Actually the whole story is incorrect.

it was 30 riders and police did not casually cautioned them but put a strip out which knocked down all 30 of them, a nice big pile up of 30 bikes and people all mangled up.?

On 7/2/2018 at 2:06 PM, sikishrory said:

What are they doing here anyway. What is their status.

They don't seem to be on holiday. 

On what do you base that opinion? 

Interested to see what you write. I suspect that it will be nothing or just made up nonsense.

The reason being, is that they do seem to be here on holiday. They all arrived immediately after the end of Ramadan. They certainly weren't there before that, as the place was like a ghost town on the 14th of June and before.

It never ceases to surprise me as to the amount of bitterness and envy that I read from certain members of this forum.

They are just a bunch of young kids having fun. Generally they stick to riding around that area, but now the police are hounding them, they are spreading out to other areas looking for places to ride.

I even spotted them in Phra Tamnak park at night.

European males have their ghettoes wherein they can engage in P4P in Soi Bua Khao and surrounds, but yet bitterness ensues when another group sets up an area for themselves.

So then we have to read the same old chestnuts. Camel jockeys, ragheads, Muslims....

It's just ridiculous. Just kids having fun and letting off steam. 

Why not just leave them be? 

Of course if they are disturbing the peace, rein them in.

But why the need for stupid racist comment every time?

On 7/3/2018 at 8:25 AM, bobbin said:

There's no question in my mind that there has been an explosion of exhaust modifications on these small motorbikes..

They are seriously noisy.

Agree, they are "seriously noisy" & it is a horrible noise, they sound like cement mixers on steroids! ? 

• Haha 1