Praise for assistant coach who sacrificed himself for the good of the team

webfact

On 7/4/2018 at 3:15 PM, vogie said:

Uninformed waffle.

Seems reasonable to me. Evidently you don't like it, but that has nothing to do with it being reasonable or otherwise. The cause of your dislike can be found in yourself, not in someone else's words.

Edited by KiwiKiwi

2 hours ago, vogie said:

How anybody on here can castigate a coach on an opinion defies all logic.

Nonsense, Opinion is all you, I or anyone else has on which to base praise or castigation.

People commonly confuse wanting to be liked by someone  with them being smart.

Edited by KiwiKiwi

4 minutes ago, KiwiKiwi said:

Seems reasonable to me. Evidently you don't like it, but that has nothing to do with it being reasonable or otherwise. The cause of your dislike can be found in yourself, not in someone else's words.

Do any of your posts make sense. Are you suggesting I meditate or do yoga, come on help me out here.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Do any of your posts make sense. Are you suggesting I meditate or do yoga, come on help me out here.

I have never advocated meditation or yoga, and believe both are religion-based hard ways of doing something essentially very simple.

If you want help, ultimately there's only one way to get it and that's to learn how to help yourself, I don't owe you a thing, I don't even know you; the only things I know about you are gleaned from what you write and what applies to everyone.

Edited by KiwiKiwi

12 minutes ago, KiwiKiwi said:

I have never advocated meditation or yoga, and believe both are religion-based hard ways of doing something essentially very simple.

If you want help, ultimately there's only one way to get it and that's to learn how to help yourself, I don't owe you a thing, I don't even know you; the only things I know about you are gleaned from what you write and what applies to everyone.

I don't do riddlederee, I can see where this is going, goodby and have a nice day.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I don't do riddlederee, I can see where this is going, goodby and have a nice day.

Long way of saying you don't understand, but hey, you know best...

Chalk, blackboard, 100 times 'me no unnerstan, puhlease exprain'.