Diver describes 'massive relief' finding trapped Thai boys in cave

snoop1130

Unfortunately, sadly, this brave event will be forgotten here are quickly as the end of a local TV series (soap oprea) or a World Cup final.

There'll be some following analysis of events....just as with football. .how all the players,umpires and coaches performed ...but after that just a past event and move on to the next drama.

Watched daily by millions on the edge of their seat while events unfolded.....then game over. ..all forgotten.

1 hour ago, orchidfan said:

Unfortunately, sadly, this brave event will be forgotten here are quickly as the end of a local TV series (soap oprea) or a World Cup final.

There'll be some following analysis of events....just as with football. .how all the players,umpires and coaches performed ...but after that just a past event and move on to the next drama.

Watched daily by millions on the edge of their seat while events unfolded.....then game over. ..all forgotten.

I can't see TAT missing the opportunity to turn this into a real money spinner, one way or another. PM Prayut said as much last night, when he suggested the site be turned into a museum or something similar.

• Sad 2

Beyond and back. Thats for sure these guys are life savers and hereos and did rescue these boys who pushed the envelope of rainy season for adventure.  They got there adventure, they also are by default the reason one man is dead at 38. Cause if they were not here he would not be dead.

I wish them well but i also dont wish them to be given the damn key to the city either.

I think they deserve to be alive and the chance to grow old ,but no free scholarships for there part in the story.

Its great news and it says a lot about great  people in this world. But ive heard enough already. I wont be reading the story of the kids but i will be interested in how it all was put together this rescue. Like who called the cave divers? How did they plan and rescue and what all that meant to the final happy ending.