Could top UK model be fined for obscenity after showing off her assets in Thailand?

webfact

True  though the best career move was probably the implants.  Before that she was an average glamour model with average expectations.  After the boob job and more exposure (sic) in the Sun, she became more high profile but still not a really known figure.  It was getting together with Peter Andre that kicked off her "celebrity".  They got married and made a reality TV show that made them millions.  After that she had appearances on many TV shows, a dire attempt at singing and let's not forget her going down the Kim Kardashian route with the sex tape!

I am no fan of Prices (don't like the add-ons) but after having her disabled child she did a good job in raising awareness.  She is a self publicist, not a model anymore, nor has she been for many years.

I’m not a fan either, but she has got a thriving Equestrian fashion business too. My daughter has visited her farm/stables a few times in UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, webfact said:

"Any person who performs such a disgraceful act in public by undressing himself, exhibiting his undressed person or committing any other act of obscenity shall be liable to a fine not exceeding five hundred baht". 

As she is not a he so far as anyone can know, does this law apply?

...'get their hands on her'...???

...'over the top' sad to say....'overdone'....

...looking back she used to look better...

....and if that tattoo she had just over her lower parts is real...then...another in a series of bad decisions.....

...more embarrassed for her than anything else....

I'm certainly not a fan of Katie, can't stand the woman.  However, it's a long time since she was a model and most of her 40 million quid was earned through TV, fashion and investments.  It's said that she's quite an astute business woman.

"Any person who performs such a disgraceful act in public by undressing himself, exhibiting his undressed person or committing any other act of obscenity shall be liable to a fine not exceeding five hundred baht". 

Does this law just apply to men?

46 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:
1 hour ago, Fish Head Soup said:

She only came to Thailand to audition to play the part of the cave in the planned movie in Chiang Rai.

I don't think she will get the part, as the actual cave was quite a tight squeeze.

Yeah, something about loose lips sink ships.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HHTel said:

... They seem to forget that it wasn't that long ago when it was quite common for Thai women to be topless.  ...

Indeed, at least a married woman who had a kid.  Up in Loei back in 1977-79, there was a very old lady on my street (close in to town) who lived in a tiny old wooden house.  She would always sit on the porch floor in nothing more than her pa toong (sarong).  Must have been 75 or so.  I regret now that I didn't wave to her, or strike up a conversation or bring her some fruit.