What products do you bring from home?

On 7/18/2018 at 7:28 PM, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

*A variety of different toiletries. 

*Quality extra mature cheese. 

Don't pack your extra mature cheese with your toiletries. 

• Haha 1

Agree on hardware store items. I also like Aussie licorice, certain hot sauces, whole bean coffees, guitar strings & maybe a mini amp or another guitar. Ah, pepperocini (did I misspell?), fisherman's sandals. Blu ray discs ("Twin Peaks: the Return" a must get).... hmmm

On 7/18/2018 at 7:42 PM, smutcakes said:

None, you can get everything you need here. And if you are here for the long haul you may as well just find alternatives that can be sourced locally. I can understand some medicine, contact lenses but things like cheese? seriously?

Good cheese from NZ Australia and Europe is available at Big C and Villa.  I find the milk here very watery and tasteless.  I bring whole milk powder and (no connection) a particular pre-mixed bread baking blend from home.  Oh and my fave chocolate made back home.  Nothing like it anywhere!!!!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wgdanson said:

HP sauce, Sharwoods curry pastes, concentrated red grape juice (for what you ask), and the latest Man City shirt!

You forgot the Branston pickle and the beetroot, but I have found that Big C import beetroot from Germany and  it goes by the name rote bete.

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

You forgot the Branston pickle and the beetroot, but I have found that Big C import beetroot from Germany and  it goes by the name rote bete.

I love beetroot; thankfully is widely available, notably Big C, Makro and Tesco Lotus.

• Haha 1