Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

1 minute ago, britishjohn said:

Another thing I've learned is never ask a woman if she has any single friends. You will receive photos of the ugliest women you can imagine and invited to agree how beautiful she is. Which of course you do, and then find yourself under pressure to take the beauty out !

Or as happened to me yesterday, I receive a call from a girl who has a "gorgeous" single friend. When I ask for a photo, she tells me it's better to meet in person, and further encouraged me to take her somewhere very special ! I had images of me sitting in a Michelin star restaurant with a hog....

One time I was sitting mopping my brow after a long photo session at the Grand Palace...nice lady came up to me and started chatting, after the obligatory Sawadees and Hot Out, it became "you live Bangkok? You have wife? You have girlfriend? I have cousin..."

Do I look like a bloody walking Sin Sod?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

Or as happened to me yesterday, I receive a call from a girl who has a "gorgeous" single friend. When I ask for a photo, she tells me it's better to meet in person, and further encouraged me to take her somewhere very special !

Tell everyone you have a firm rule never to meet women weighing over 52Kg.

That will solve the 'no photo' problem.

1 hour ago, britishjohn said:

Last night I messaged the attractive 41 yr old I'd met a few months back to suss out if she's still free.

As a former Thai 'gf' used to tell me, "I'm always available, but I'm never free!".

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

One time I was sitting mopping my brow after a long photo session at the Grand Palace...nice lady came up to me and started chatting, after the obligatory Sawadees and Hot Out, it became "you live Bangkok? You have wife? You have girlfriend? I have cousin..."

Do I look like a bloody walking Sin Sod?

Obviously!

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Tell everyone you have a firm rule never to meet women weighing over 52Kg.

That will solve the 'no photo' problem.

I think that's a good upper limit, although it does leave open the small question of their boat race….

• Like 1

Last night I messaged the attractive 41 yr old I'd met a few months back to suss out if she's still free.
Previously she'd asked me for 30k a month, but as I'd only just arrived on these shores I didn't want to rush into purchases, preferring to evaluate the market place first.
Well it appears she remains unsold but clearly she sees herself in a stronger negotiating position now. The little B has just sent me a message saying simply "50k" !
It's just like Romeo and Juliet...

It certainly isn’t ‘Sale of the century’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hmmmm.  52 seems high.   

Needs to be related to height and age.

Note: if top heavy an extra kg is ok. 

155cm-43 kg

158-46

160-48

165- 50

A slim 40 yr old means she has good chance to look slim at 50.  IMHO

If your looking for long term partner it is also prudent to inquire about cholesterol.   Thai doctors seem to think 200 is an acceptable number.  It's 100 in USA.  Some gals can have real high numbers. 

I would never consider a blind date!!

My line is....if this person isn't smart enough to be able to send me a picture then she isn't smart enough to date.   Before a guy plans to meet a gal on his ore retirement vacation  scouting trip I would demand good pictures of the whole body.  Not sitting with a pillow on her lap.  I know they all say it's Asian culture to not show their bodies but you are the man.  Remember So many women want a guy like you. 

I would let a stranger show me her cousins picture.   But who would go to the Grand palace  if it wasn't on a date?

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Hmmmm.  52 seems high.   

Needs to be related to height and age and if too heavy an extra kg is ok. 

155cm-43 kg

158-46

160-48

165- 50

A slim 40 yr old means she has good chance to look slim at 50.  IMHO

Good point. So we are looking at a max weight to height ratio of approx. 0.30. Maybe I'll state this on my profile and hope they're good at maths...

Luckily it doesn't apply to men, mine works out to 0.45

Edited by britishjohn

Actually using BMI index is a good way.   A 5' tall Asian gal isn't going to look ok to me at 50 kg.  45 maybe.   43 better.  If your only going for 2 hours then you may have different requirements.  

50 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I only care about her looks for the next hour or two.

15 minutes for me max.

Now if I could find a 3foot tall one with no teeth whose daddy owns a likker store and who turns into a ham sarnie at midnight I'd keep het

2 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Previously she'd asked me for 30k a month, but as I'd only just arrived on these shores I didn't want to rush into purchases, preferring to evaluate the market place first.
Well it appears she remains unsold but clearly she sees herself in a stronger negotiating position now. The little B has just sent me a message saying simply "50k" !
It's just like Romeo and Juliet...

Just send her a message saying you accept and will she pay YOU the first month immediately

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

My big problem with the scene here is that they only have ST and LT, not "3 pushes and a Squirt , bye, Im hungry and want to watch Footie time"

Try negotiating for a VVST.

In theory you should be able to get a pretty hefty discount.

8 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Good point. So we are looking at a max weight to height ratio of approx. 0.30. Maybe I'll state this on my profile and hope they're good at maths...

Luckily it doesn't apply to men, mine works out to 0.45

So, you meet the spinner you've dreamed about: 155cm/40kg

You set up housekeeping.

You cook her spaghetti.

You take her to hotel buffets.

You keep pressing her to try your favorite cheeses.

a couple of glasses of nice wine with the cheese.

You cook a roast and buy meat pies.

Pigs in a blanket for breakfast.

You take her to the seafood buffet

Pizza and beer on footie nights

You stand idly by as she buys 3 kilos of durian.

You buy a breadmaker

"      "       " barbeque grill.

You repeatedly assure her she's not getting fat....when she is,  but you're too much of a coward to tell her.  

You reap what you sow.

Edited by dddave
  • Haha 1

I do have question for those who've been living here for a while and have more experience with dating Asian women. 

Back home after a first date it's common to play it cool for a while before suggesting another meeting, to kind of keep them guessing. But I get the impression over here that can backfire. My feeling is if you don't tell them pretty quickly you're interested they will assume you're just a player, off meeting several others while keeping them on hold. And then they stop talking to you. I have experienced something similar to this a couple of times where they appeared quite keen and then suddenly go cold the following day.

So what's the best approach to this ?

25 minutes ago, britishjohn said:

I do have question for those who've been living here for a while and have more experience with dating Asian women. 

Back home after a first date it's common to play it cool for a while before suggesting another meeting, to kind of keep them guessing. But I get the impression over here that can backfire. My feeling is if you don't tell them pretty quickly you're interested they will assume you're just a player, off meeting several others while keeping them on hold. And then they stop talking to you. I have experienced something similar to this a couple of times where they appeared quite keen and then suddenly go cold the following day.

So what's the best approach to this ?

Wave good bye at the first meeting with your wallet!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, britishjohn said:

Back home after a first date it's common to play it cool for a while before suggesting another meeting,

I've always banged them within 2 hours of meeting them. The moment we were alone I started pulling their clothes off.

There was one girl I didn't, and she asked me why I hadn't banged her. (Didn't fancy her)

I guess virgins might be different?

Are you dating virgins?

When they seem quite keen, then go cold the next day, it's because you didn't shag them (and leave 1,000bht on the bedside table).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, britishjohn said:

I have experienced something similar to this a couple of times where they appeared quite keen and then suddenly go cold the following day.

Their manner towards you may be were considerate and they didn't want to break your ego.

39 minutes ago, bermannor said:
Their manner towards you may be were considerate and they didn't want to break your ego.

Could be, but I've had it a few times where they will send txts and even photos of themselves after the first date before cooling off on subsequent days. Hard to believe you would send photos if you were just being considerate. So I just figured my response had been too lukewarm...

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I've always banged them within 2 hours of meeting them. The moment we were alone I started pulling their clothes off.

There was one girl I didn't, and she asked me why I hadn't banged her. (Didn't fancy her)

I guess virgins might be different?

Are you dating virgins?

When they seem quite keen, then go cold the next day, it's because you didn't shag them (and leave 1,000bht on the bedside table).

I'm clearly living on the wrong planet....What's the name of yours ?

• Like 1