Has this happened to you?

Hey, I realize its all over. I'd just like a explanation from her as to what happened. I'm not crying about it because I knew it was a long shot, just bewildered that she won't say anything & completely cuts communication. And to me it sounds like this "saving face" BS that Thais live by. That, I'm trying to get my head around & asking if there's been others who experienced similar. I've never known western women to cut & run without some kind of verbal last word.

BritManToo, your studly ways are commendable. Keep it up! 

• Like 1

I retired in 2011 relocated to los.with a Thai lady that I met in Aus lived in aus for 13 years.after 1 year in Thailand and her heading off to hundreds of temples. I did a few with her but not as many as her. She meets a Thai lad. So after catching her out. Booked her on a one way ticket back to Australia.stayed alone for 6 months. Then met a lovely Thai lady we got on extra well. Then late 2016 she has a bleed on the brain never really recoved. Sadly she passed away in January this year.i think about her a lot. So sad but life can be so cruel. 

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, TumblinDice said:

Hey, I realize its all over. I'd just like a explanation from her as to what happened. I'm not crying about it because I knew it was a long shot, just bewildered that she won't say anything & completely cuts communication. And to me it sounds like this "saving face" BS that Thais live by. That, I'm trying to get my head around & asking if there's been others who experienced similar. I've never known western women to cut & run without some kind of verbal last word.

BritManToo, your studly ways are commendable. Keep it up! 

Pick up the dam phone and call her on her phone number and not on social. That will get your closure. It may also demonstrate to her that you are fighting for her. Open another social media account and add her again. Send a direct SMS message. Don’t just sit on your ass if you really like her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, anthony0339 said:

Pick up the dam phone and call her on her phone number and not on social. That will get your closure. It may also demonstrate to her that you are fighting for her. Open another social media account and add her again. Send a direct SMS message. Don’t just sit on your ass if you really like her. 

Thats what I've tried, 2 ph n#s, even a second FB account. She's completely cut me off. Its so ridiculous that she cant admit whatever it is. I've accepted that its over. Knowing this about her I wouldn't want to be with someone who can pull this off without a conscience.  I just want to know what it was.

9 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

You have been #Ghosted that is how  young people break up these days.

Calling will not be of any use she will most likely ignore you, to save face.

Interesting to speculate just who is trying to 'save face' here.  It is a western phenomena too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1