What is the difference between Isuzu D-max, Hi-Lander and V-Cross

PAV123

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

So will be built along the same as other trucks but with a HiSo badge. ?

Nooo, on the same assembly line as Nissan stuff using the same floor pan but panels are different and the ride has wider track...Cheap models use the Nissan 2.3 but the V6 is a Merc lump....?

7 minutes ago, transam said:

Nooo, on the same assembly line as Nissan stuff using the same floor pan but panels are different and the ride has wider track...Cheap models use the Nissan 2.3 but the V6 is a Merc lump....?

What I am trying to get is if is the same truck base design it will be nothing special other than the price and a associated badge.

Honda pick-up are not sold in Thailand cause they will be too expensive.

Edited by Kwasaki

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

What I am trying to get is if is the same truck base design it will be nothing special other than the price and a associated badge.

Hence the Merc  Nissan connection...?

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Is the Honda Pick Up not just made for the US and North American market only? Its a lot bigger truck than your average Thai pick up. 

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Had a look on a South African website for the price of the X Class. Bottom 1.5M B - Top 1.9M B. Both these are diesels so i would imagine the V6 would more.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

Is the Honda Pick Up not just made for the US and North American market only? Its a lot bigger truck than your average Thai pick up. 

Exactly a proper truck with all around independent suspension as one example which would make it too expensive for Thailand.

I'm happy with our 1.9 Isuzu 2 door spacecab suit our needs, I must say I like it, it's a tough truck.