"Brand New" Red Ferrari slams into tree after collision on Friendship Highway

webfact

1 hour ago, cleverman said:

Since arriving, manny things have amazed me. Nothing more so than how a car accident can can cause so any people to be preoccupied by it. If I ever get that interested in something so mundane, it will be time for me to leave. 

Good job most members on here are not preoccupied with it being an 'accident'. An accident implies there's no one to blame. Most members are 'preoccupied' with it being careless/reckless driving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

All modern supercars have a highly sophisticated traction control system which when turned on would mean the car's onboard computer constantly makes small adjustments to the brakes, suspension etc. which in turn should compensate for having a complete knuckle dragger at the wheel. The theory being that you'd have to be doing something unbelievably dumb to crash it, even in adverse weather conditions.

Somchai probably turned it off...... :shock1:

Take a look at this  and reconsider uninformed comments. 1:05 for example Gent just taps brakes and goes into a violent spin after hitting the wall.. No traction control system or "onboard computer" can compensate for the performance of these vehicles, especially in unskilled hands.

Edited by ChiangMaiLightning2143

5 hours ago, rkidlad said:
5 hours ago, Thian said:

Ferrari could also give a free drivingcourse to all carowners...stories like this give the brand a bad name..And no doubt this was to blame to the driver, who sais he was thai anyway?

They could, but maybe they assume people who buy cars and have licenses can drive. I’m sure they give a demo and ask drivers to read the manual and to drive safely. I guess ultimately the person driving the car is responsible for how fast they drive and how they react to different weather conditions. But I guess for some people they find it easier to be irresponsible and then take no responsibility. We normally call them a**holes. I can’t write the word we use for people who help find blame for them elsewhere. 

If it is a Thai Ferrari driver's manual:

#1: Don't text and drive.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Darcula said:

I heard the Safety Car was out for 20 laps after that. And, Somchai still made it to the podium to keep his championship hopes alive.

...but why was the 18-wheeler on the track speeding while driving backwards? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Darcula said:

I heard the Safety Car was out for 20 laps after that. And, Somchai still made it to the podium to keep his championship hopes alive.

Best reply of the day !!! Sir, you made my day !!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

An accident implies there's no one to blame. Most members are 'preoccupied' with it being careless/reckless driving.

The guy rammed an 18 wheel truck from behind, how could he not see the truck? "careless/reckless driving"? Certainly that was the case here.

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Good job most members on here are not preoccupied with it being an 'accident'. An accident implies there's no one to blame. Most members are 'preoccupied' with it being careless/reckless driving.

?