Video: You might want to avoid double parking after seeing this!

rooster59

3 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

OCD dude. I'm impressed with his ability to improvise and maneuver vehicles, especially his. I'm also amazed by how many left their cars in neutral with the parking brake off. Or maybe I'm not amazed since this is Thailand.

Obviously not the first time he done this. More like every day for a few years, getting more and more sophisticated..

Typical of the ignorant prigs who just plonk their cars wherever they choose, without any consideration for others.

Maybe the aggrieved fellow came back to re-arm his Under the Hood Bazooka, in readiness for clearing the way on his way out ? 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Just happened to me 1/2 an hour ago.

Was in City Park Ayutthaya having some lunch and a bit of shopping.
Came out to find an old pick up parked behind me, plenty of free parking spaces but none close to the mall entrance.

Luckily handbrake off and in neutral but wheels not straight !! Pushed it back and it blocked the whole aisle, my gf was going to push it back after but I said “ no , leave it so he can learn next time “ !

I love your optimism about them learning.. If only.. ?

Thirty something years ago I used to write Editorials about how well mannered, gracious and courteous these people were.

”WERE” and “Thirty something,” being the key elements to those old stories.

Since then, “Boss Hog” has been here and infected a sadly, overwhelming number 

of the Locals with a severe dose of SWINEISHNESS. 

7 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

OCD dude. I'm impressed with his ability to improvise and maneuver vehicles, especially his. I'm also amazed by how many left their cars in neutral with the parking brake off. Or maybe I'm not amazed since this is Thailand.

They leave the cars in neutral and hand brake off so if one is blocking  ur car one can push it a bit so one can get out,,,, Simple Simon,,,, Down here they do this all the time ON level Ground.

• Like 1