PM Prayut urges people to cope with rain

webfact

PM urges people to cope with rain

By The Nation

pm.jpg

FILE photo

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha on Monday expressed concern for the people struggling under recent heavy rain and floods.

“With rain and wind, please take care of your health,” General Prayut advised. 

While placing an emphasis on efficient water management, he also emphasised that people should learn to live with nature. 

“It’s natural that it may rain a little or rain hard. It may rain here and not there, etc. As we cannot avoid natural phenomena, we must try to cope with it,” he said. 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30355113

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-09-24
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, djayz said:

He reminds me of the 43rd US President, George W. Bush, just the Thai version.  

Lord have mercy on us all.... 

I remember this photoshopped image coming out after Katrina..............Bushes fishing in New Orleans.......Does Prayut fish ?

BushVaca.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

“It’s natural that it may rain a little or rain hard. It may rain here and not there, etc. As we cannot avoid natural phenomena, we must try to cope with it,” he said. 

By sharing his 'wisdom' I wonder what problem does he really want to distract from this time?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

huh?????????????????? What is the 'English' interpretation of all that??????????????

I thought this post was about the current 'General In Charge' of this 'Police State' telling the other 'population' that 'flooding is normal' 'Just get used to it'..............

And you think it is about liking 'Green eggs and Ham' ???????????????????

He seems to be missing the droughts affecting the rest of the country. 

"Thai water management?"  like 'military intelligence' that phrase is sort of an oxymoron. 

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

In other words, "we don't have a water management plan even though we have lots of committees and deptartments. Get used to it."

• Like 2