Thaifriendly thread

ndfdjnd

11 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I got some two nights ago off TF. 28, no kids, decent looking skinny thang, works in a dept store, cost me a dinner, two drinks and 500B cab fare. First thing when she got to my crib was turn on the A/C (I hate AC and leave it off), rummage through the fridge, turn on the TV and make herself at home. Not a bad bang, she was happy that I am faster than a Japanese virgin and hung half as long.

Now keep in mind Im fat and old and repuslive but jai dee. And I have a swimming pool (I like swim, watch TV, clean room). But my Line is blowing up. 

ok, please let us know when you marry :biggrin:

An excellent alternative to Thai Friendly, is, Thai Flirting. Type it in Google to find. It`s all free, no 10 minute gaps between messages, can text chat on there, similar layout as TF and has just as many girls, covering all ages and the whole country sections.

My wife`s niece joined and tried TF and she`s a looker. She told me that no need to search guys profiles, all she does is open her message box and receives about 70 messages a day from guys. The down side to this once a girl becomes popular and starts receiving scores of messages, TF then only allows paying members to contact her that substantially cuts down the choice of guys making contact and also that the paying members are mostly desperate old guys looking for hot much younger women.

For me as a guy in my early 60s, unless I`m desperate and looking for old women or middle age women with kids hoping to get financial support for them and their families, then these dating sites are a waste of time. I would need to create a profile with photos that would make me stand out from all the other old Farangs, and if in competition with younger guys, no chance, it`s a no contest, unless going into the Pattaya section that are mostly hookers.

I would say if you`re a guy under 45 then you might do well on there, but older too much competition and odds are really against you.

I stopped the TF game a few years back.

One thing if you like a girl she will tell you she deleted her account.

But, unless you are seeing her everyday they will log on under a different name( maybe many accounts) and only open their profile when they are online.

Bottom line? If a man who lives in another country and comes here when on holiday to visit his "gf" she has been meeting many other guys while you were gone. Whether from TF or not.  Hope you all truly understand this do not be stupid.

Old saying about Thai women "things are not always as they seem".

6 hours ago, atyclb said:

i believe the vast majority of tf girls simply lack the english skills to deal with the messages. if you write to them in thai they lose interest immediately.

the vast majority seem akin to freelance girls just different venue

This is one of several drawbacks with Thai Friendly and similar. Except in the Pattaya section whereas hookers openly say they are freelancers and short time girls, their bargirl Engrish is reasonable and often give their contact details, the rest say very little about themselves in their profiles, rarely give contact details and if a free member only able to message once every 10 minutes with responses no more then a yes, a no, a how are you or a Hi, then it`s virtually impossible to strike up a conversation with them. It doesn`t really matter what wording you use in your profiles because the vast majority don`t understand anyway. I also noticed that the wording used in their profiles are often just copied and pasted from elsewhere on the Internet.

I do believe that the majority ask someone that understands some very basic English language to create their profiles for them and after that it just falls flat.

As I said, it`s a waste of time.

11 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

An excellent alternative to Thai Friendly, is, Thai Flirting. Type it in Google to find. It`s all free, no 10 minute gaps between messages, can text chat on there, similar layout as TF and has just as many girls, covering all ages and the whole country sections.

My wife`s niece joined and tried TF and she`s a looker. She told me that no need to search guys profiles, all she does is open her message box and receives about 70 messages a day from guys. The down side to this once a girl becomes popular and starts receiving scores of messages, TF then only allows paying members to contact her that substantially cuts down the choice of guys making contact and also that the paying members are mostly desperate old guys looking for hot much younger women.

For me as a guy in my early 60s, unless I`m desperate and looking for old women or middle age women with kids hoping to get financial support for them and their families, then these dating sites are a waste of time. I would need to create a profile with photos that would make me stand out from all the other old Farangs, and if in competition with younger guys, no chance, it`s a no contest, unless going into the Pattaya section that are mostly hookers.

I would say if you`re a guy under 45 then you might do well on there, but older too much competition and odds are really against you.

looks like more of the same;

1750418186_ScreenShot2018-09-29at10_20_13AM.png.134ee8ba0ca0c1ebe07e60ee3ef2973d.png

18 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:
26 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

For what?

I know many Farang in Pattaya that use TF as their primary sex contacts and have done so for years.

Seems your Engrish is not too good either. That`s exactly what I said. So what`s your point?

There seems to be a misunderstanding here, one is looking for a relationship, other are just looking for sex.

And let's not forget that dating sites can be very dangerous, from the text and the photos it's impossible to judge whether the photos are genuine and if the intent is genuine, or if there is any criminal / poor behavior or drugs past record, or any penchant towards dishonesty or violence etc. 

Many folks in many countries can share stories of family or friends, work colleagues etc., being fooled, theft of funds and property, attempted rape/rape, etc. And it works in both directions, beware.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

There seems to be a misunderstanding here, one is looking for a relationship, other are just looking for sex.

No misunderstanding on my part. I would say either a large minority or maybe the majority in the Pattaya section are prostitutes and also quite a few in the Bangkok section.

Those seeking women for genuine relationships that I guess is meant to be the purpose of these on-line Thai dating sites, the lack of details given on profiles and communication problems make reaching a point of actually meeting these women an extremely difficult task, plus for the older guys the competition is immense.

5 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

No misunderstanding on my part. I would say either a large minority or maybe the majority in the Pattaya section are prostitutes and also quite a few in the Bangkok section.

Those seeking women for genuine relationships that I guess is meant to be the purpose of these on-line Thai dating sites, the lack of details given on profiles and communication problems make reaching a point of actually meeting these women an extremely difficult task, plus for the older guys the competition is immense.

no doubt, I am not old and out Bangkok, near Hua Hin. Even if I was to add on Line 20 women who sent me messages/interest, I would likely be able to meet one.. they talk for a day or two and then you never hear from them again, I tend to hide them on Line until I get a whole lot of them and just delete 90% of the girls, most of them have absolutely nothing to talk about apart from asking if I ate breakfast or had a shower, lol.

Edited by kekalot
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

I know that the misunderstanding was not on your part.

If i guessed right, you are the one who look for a genuine relationship, and others are looking for plain sex.

Also, i guess the purpose of the dating sites is to make money, all the rest is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Seems your Engrish is not too good either. That`s exactly what I said. So what`s your point?

Haha.

Wrong again.

If you knew anything about Thailand it can be spelled either way.

In fact the Thais write it Farang.

Search it for yourself.

Nice try though.

• Confused 1

In no ways can on-line dating sites be compared to what used to be known as marriage bureaus that were run on a highly professional basis, when these bureaus were run from offices and all members were vetted for compatibility.

These dating sites are nothing more than photos with a few brief details and messaging facilities. In-fact anyone could create a website where people can post their details and contact each other for any purposes. Probably have better chances of meeting singles or marrieds seeking affairs on facebook or other social media sites. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 5:22 AM, atyclb said:

me thinks that is the farang expat / old fart perception

It is correct. The insight is based on knowledge and experience of Thai Culture. Furthermore Thai girls rarely get involved with Farangs unless they are bar girls etc. Many younger, naive farang have the false perception that their free sex Thai lover is the equivalent of a farang girl but this is not the case. They are likely to be bar girl or whore type. Or congenitaly promiscuous. Or slightly unhinged leading to trouble.

8 hours ago, scorecard said:

And let's not forget that dating sites can be very dangerous, from the text and the photos it's impossible to judge whether the photos are genuine and if the intent is genuine, or if there is any criminal / poor behavior or drugs past record, or any penchant towards dishonesty or violence etc. 

Many folks in many countries can share stories of family or friends, work colleagues etc., being fooled, theft of funds and property, attempted rape/rape, etc. And it works in both directions, beware.

I agree. Its much safer to trawl bars in red light areas!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, The manic said:

It is correct. The insight is based on knowledge and experience of Thai Culture. Furthermore Thai girls rarely get involved with Farangs unless they are bar girls etc. Many younger, naive farang have the false perception that their free sex Thai lover is the equivalent of a farang girl but this is not the case. They are likely to be bar girl or whore type. Or congenitaly promiscuous. Or slightly unhinged leading to trouble.

not so ive lived here 18 years ive met some very decent nice ladies on dating site and had long term relationships with some of them. some have been in business , wealthy women nice figures and attractive most seem to be 35 or over.

i have been told im not the average farang stereo type here im look a lot younger than my years i have a nice head of hair (all brown) im clean fairly good looking worked out for 30 years im fit and fairly firm drive a nice car and have a nice house. 

i think the trouble is with most of the farang that are here their punching way above their weight their looking for under 30 year old women slim attractive and independent financially well those ladies are not going to be interested in some fat, old, bald farang with no money a rented condo and motor bike. 

those farangs are only going to get loso bar girls, gold diggers and hookers.

these farangs need to look in the mirror and be honest with their selves and ask the question, if they were a young , attractive and financially independent would i as a girl be interested in a man like yourself.

p.s i have a few friends who are a good few years older than myself cant get a regular women here to stay with them exactly for the reason above.