Angry topless farangs go viral after telling Thais to keep the noise down

webfact

6pm is not late if he is working,also having a mechanic next door would be a advantage if you had a problem with your bike or car.if it was like 10pm or later maybe you have a valid reason to keep quiet.where i lived in cm they was a french man who complained if the tv was on too loud,it was 1pm in the afternoon and he said turn the volume down or music as well.i said get a life it is 1 in the afternoon not midnight at lest.he moved not me.anyway.move out if you are not happy is the solution

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

No. Murder is pre meditated.

This would be manslaughter, ie non premeditated, and i agree, they are lucky.

The one guy talks quite reasonably and polite, the Scot is just a complete <deleted>.

If the mechanic takes an iron bar and beats the farang to death with it...... That sounds a bit like a murder

What if he shot him? Still not a murder? 

17 minutes ago, Lamkyong said:

go on then bore us  stupid  where is this road 

I believe it was answered earlier. But, to assist, Byres Road is located in the west end of Glasgow and is well known as a student haunt being rather adjacent to Glasgow Uni.

Having attended that august seat of learning back in the early 70's, it's mention brought back many happy memories. The principal one being numerous sessions at the Union involving a lunch of pie beans and chips, followed by the obligatory excessive rounds of pints of 'heavy'. Ahh, those were the days......!!

On 9/26/2018 at 12:28 PM, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

Someone better tell them that Thailand isn't in their Commonwealth.

Builders on the plot next to our home also only have a license to operate between 0800 and 1800. Whose rules? <deleted>.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jrjrjr said:

If more of us had the balls of these foreigners Thai would fear and respect us more.

But reading your comments it seems that it won't happen soon...

You should know that this forum is 'apologist central'. The main issue with noise is that the locals NEVER stand up and complain. Those damn speaker clusters on poles that turn on at 5.45am with some woman with a rasping voice barking out inanities about the price of food items at the local market AT FULL VOLUME. In any normal functioning society the whole neighbourhood would turn out with sledgehammers and bludgeon the speaker tower to the ground. Job done, no more getting woken up before it's even daylight. Does that happen? Does it hell.

• Sad 2

I do not get you guys just about everyone here seems to think that you cannot get Thais to hold the noise down and to be reasonable but it just isn't so. I always let the Thai wife handle it she talks to our land lady and just tells here look have a talk with our neighbor. It usually goes if you want good people paying you their rent you have to take care of them that usually gets their attention and end of problem. If it is going to affect their business some way they will usually be helpful. What were these to Brits on about 6pm and they are complaining about the noise. They probably forgot about their loud parties after midnight.

9 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never sets........"

+Thats what some Brits do. On our Moo Baan we have Brazilian and Russians doing the same thing. All nations have their morons.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pete1980 said:

More Brits trying to enforce their rules in other countries. That is what Brits do, "Sun never setxxs........"

One sounds South African

• Like 1

I can only guess that these two (the Scot and his mate) have never fixed anything before, except for emptying a bottle of Johnny Walker (Red). Most people know if you want to fix something you need a hammer and you have to hit it and make some noise.

• Sad 1

Think about. You're going about your work in your home country, wherever that may be, and 2 aggressive pissed pricks tell you " finish this now" and demands your ID. You'd knock the <deleted> out and carry on wouldn't you. 9 times out of 10 that would happen here anyway. Lucky <deleted>.

• Haha 1