Alan Hogg hitman LAUGHS as cops are shown where Brit millionaire and his Thai wife were buried by her own brother

webfact

SMIRKING KILLER 

Alan Hogg hitman LAUGHS as cops are shown where Brit millionaire and his Thai wife were buried by her own brother

Warut Satchakit, 63, and two pals are accused of shooting Alan Hogg then bludgeoning his wife Nott to death with a hammer at their home in northern Thailand

By Corey Charlton

vp.jpg

One of the three alleged killers, believed to be Phia Kamsai, is seen grinning in this photo taken at the crime scene//VIRAL PRESS

THIS is the moment a hitman accused of helping murder a British millionaire and his Thai wife GRINS as he is hauled before reporters at the scene of the crime.

Warut Satchakit, 63, and two pals are accused of shooting Alan Hogg then bludgeoning his wife Nott to death with a hammer at their home in northern Thailand.

Warut, 63, arrived at the house with co-accused Kittipong Kamwan, 24, and Phia Kamsai, 63, where they were taken to the two-metre deep grave near a duck pond.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7350939/alan-hogg-hitmen-laugh-where-buried-thai-wife/

-- The SUN 2018-09-27

THAI TRAGEDY 

Who was Alan Hogg, where did he die and who murdered him?

The bodies of a missing British expatriate and his Thai wife have been found in northern Thailand.

By Patrick Knox

BRITISH expat Alan Hogg and his wife had been missing for a week when their bodies were found buried behind the home they shared. 

Here is what we know about the case.

ah.jpg

Alan Hogg and his wife Nhot Suddaen were believed to have been murdered//Facebook

Who was Alan Hogg?

Alan was a 64-year-old retired petroleum engineer who was living in northern Thailand.The pensioner was married to 61-year-old wife Nhot Suddaen.

The couple had travelled back and forth between Thailand and the United Kingdom for a long time. But they had settled in Thailand in 2014 and were said to have a daughter who lives in England.

Full story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7349040/who-alan-hogg-where-did-he-die-who-murdered-him/

-- The SUN 2018-09-27

3 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

"This is the moment a hitman accused of helping murder a British millionaire and his Thai wife GRINS as he is hauled before reporters at the scene of the crime."

Simpleton. Too thick to know good from bad.

Be careful  . . . . there are a lot of them out there.

Well probably he knows, that he'll get bailed out by the magic hands of the Thai justice system........

Edited by blackcab
Formatting removed from quoted post

9 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

There is actually a fuller report here  http://allworldreport.com/world-news/thai-hitmen-show-where-they-dumped-brit-millionaire-and-wifes-body/

Wonder what gloss the TAT are going to put on this now as it is all over the UK an International press.

Something like....''There has been a terrible accident which has led to a terrible misunderstanding ! ''

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antonymous said:

Are you suggesting that Alan Hogg and his wife fit that category?

Or are you suggesting all Thai wives married to foreigners and those foreigners are in that categorie also?

And what category are you in?

• Like 1

Just now, HAKAPALITA said:

I can t figure why he lived there, a Millionaire Yachting Fan, with a Phuket Club shirt on.?. 

Conflicting reports on exactly what he used to do I'm afraid. There has been no mention of him as a participant or otherwise at any Phuket regattas. He is quoted as a Petroleum engineer in one report but others have said he owned a laundry business so lets wait and see if more of his background will be highlighted

17 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

This is absolutely true, and it is disingenuous of the author of this article to imply that a grin by a Thai in this situation has anything to do with amusement or pleasure.

Yes , I remember at school some 55 years ago , Headmasters wife told me to stop laughing , the more she ranted the more I laughed , I knew I was in for a ' Beating horrid boy ' just couldn't stop .

This bloke though might be smiling as it is the first time he has ever put on a crash hat but is going down not out for a ride.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, nausea said:

That grin could be a cultural reaction to a stressful situation. I remember reading that tourists were shocked by Thais smiling as they ran towards them away from the Tsunami. It was explained at the time as a cultural thing, not a lack of concern for those in a life-threatening situation.

Agree Thai's often react to stress by smiling or grinning,it is not called Land of Smiles for nothing.

It is shocking and sad to see the senseless murder. Sorry to say, but if he did put property into the wife's brother's name, then he did it to himself in a sense. Fully ignorant flaunting wealth. Who knows, maybe the brother was forced into a 99 year lease to Hogg for no money exchanged and then he decided nope, I want the money as my name is on the land certificate. .

• Like 1

The fundamentals for surviving here remain unchanged:

DO NOT.

Put assets in a Thai person's name.

Make a will with a Thai person being the beneficiary. Except your own child.

Disclose your true worth.

Bank more than you need in Thailand.

Flaunt your 'wealth' in an ostentatious way.

Fall for the 'The car has to be in a Thai person's name' scam. It does not, you can buy a car on a tourist visa, if you are paying up front.

It would be interesting to know what assets exactly did this unfortunate gentleman put in his 'relatives' names. I wouldn't be surprised if the brand new car was one of them.

1 minute ago, holy cow cm said:

It is shocking and sad to see the senseless murder. Sorry to say, but if he did put property into the wife's brother's name, then he did it to himself in a sense. Fully ignorant flaunting wealth. Who knows, maybe the brother was forced into a 99 year lease to Hogg for no money exchanged and then he decided nope, I want the money as my name is on the land certificate. .

Where did he flaunt wealth. ? Hes the same as many an old retired ferang here. Rotting in the Jungle with a Ford Truck..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1