If you fancy a bit of "slap and tickle" don't let your wife see otherwise divorce looms, says top lawyer

webfact

If you fancy a bit of "slap and tickle" don't let your wife see otherwise divorce looms, says top lawyer

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A top online lawyer has told Thai men: If you play away don't rub your wife's face in it. 

If you do it is grounds for divorce. 

Ratchaphon Sirisakhon was giving men the benefit of his legal advice online as reported by Daily News. 

Daily News in their preamble said that many Thai men get married but still think they are playboys.

Many go to bars and touch up young women. Some then post boastful pictures of their shenanigans on Facebook and Line hoping that their wives won't see. 

This, according to legal eagle Ratchaphol is a slippery slope. 

Men should be faithful after marriage, he said, but if they are not for heaven's sake don't post pictures about what you are up to for everyone to look at. 

Even a bit of touching and stroking in a bar is considered serious enough as grounds for divorce if others see it in photos. 

Ratchapol has given lots of splendid legal advice recently - this includes warning men not to say women's breasts are small because of defamation and saying drivers of cars or even motorcyclists face three months jail for masturbating while in control of a motor vehicle. 

Here at Thaivisa we are wondering what his next pronouncement might be. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-28
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

What about women? Or can they do what they want?

No, the women must behave. And fair enough to, considering they are the ones who get pregnant.

I thought the law here was the husband is allowed to screw around as long as it is with an unmarried woman. Doing someones wife is not on.

Good rules these Thais have. Very reasonable.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

So now I can't grope other women in front of my wife, laugh openly at their small norks, I can't even knock one out in the car anymore? It's all getting ridiculous... 

Norks. Excellent! Haven't heard that word in years, thanks!

• Haha 1