Gran takes "toyboy" lover: He rapes her 12 year old granddaughter making her pregnant

rooster59

Gran takes "toyboy" lover: He rapes her 12 year old granddaughter making her pregnant

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUwNC83NTIzMDU4LzExLmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

Sanook reported on a grisly tale of rape in Chiang Mai.

A grandmother aged 60 living in Mae Taeng had a new husband who was 24 years her junior. 

On 9th September a teacher at her granddaughter's school took the 12 year old to hospital because she was suffering from stomach pains. 

Then the truth came out - the preteen was two months pregnant.

Uthit, 36, is now in the custody of police after being arrested at the Ban Mae Lort housing estate. 

The rape occurred while the grandmother's new lover and the granddaughter were watching TV together. 

Sanook called the case a horror for Thai society.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-29

1 hour ago, toenail said:

I have lived / worked in Thailand over 14 years and here is my observation: Every society has their “bad apples”, but I feel the type of Buddhism practiced in Thailand is focused on going to the temple only and asking for “good merit”. Thousands of donated dollars in community Buddhist wats are spent on building projects instead of helping the poor or needy. What is the percentage of Thais that really learn the teachings of Buddhism? And shouldn’t Thai society start having open discussions of the lack of moral ethics in their society?  Every country is not “perfect” but I detect of Thais preferring to ignore these kind of issues. 

I agree as I still cannot fathom why they go to make merit and fork out millions of baht with the hope that it will solve all their problems and dreams. I have asked what do the Wats do with all the money donated and was told "to build new/better buildings at the Wat" 

1 hour ago, marquis22 said:

I agree as I still cannot fathom why they go to make merit and fork out millions of baht with the hope that it will solve all their problems and dreams. I have asked what do the Wats do with all the money donated and was told "to build new/better buildings at the Wat" 

the biger and better the Wat the village has more esteem

4 hours ago, toenail said:

I have lived / worked in Thailand over 14 years and here is my observation: Every society has their “bad apples”, but I feel the type of Buddhism practiced in Thailand is focused on going to the temple only and asking for “good merit”. Thousands of donated dollars in community Buddhist wats are spent on building projects instead of helping the poor or needy. What is the percentage of Thais that really learn the teachings of Buddhism? And shouldn’t Thai society start having open discussions of the lack of moral ethics in their society?  Every country is not “perfect” but I detect of Thais preferring to ignore these kind of issues. 

Cue the indignation from the rosey specs brigade.

5 hours ago, toenail said:

Don't confuse religion with social issues.. 

7 hours ago, Tarteso said:

No moral value, no education, no scrupules, no brain, no blood in his veins. What a shame of human being.

Poor little one, without a chance in her life.

SAD 

that sums it up nicely.

4 hours ago, oldrunner said:

I suspect Grandma was playing tit for tat. Keep toy boy happy by bopping the 12 year old. Who gets the Baby? Toy, boy, grandma or social welfare?

and I thought a dirty mind was a joy forever, 
guess I will have to give that up,
this is a bridge to far,

but possibly you are right, some people are so naive. 
SO SAD

8 hours ago, anterian said:

What is so typically Thai is children being reared by grandparents, in my immediate area I know of only one child living with her parents. As neither the girl nor grandmother said anything before it was medically revealed it was probably part of the deal to keep the toyboy happy. 

No, the grandmother never said anything before so she probably didn't know.

Typical Thai male oxygen thief. Toss away the key to his jail cell. Children are so vulnerable here and it's true that so many are being taken care of by grandparents that are unsuitable to do so due to many reasons...one of which is that Thai parenting skills (oxymoron of the day) from the 1960s don't resonate much on the positive side of things.  

10 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Became friendly with the old woman to get close to the kid. The modus operandi of so many of this type of predator here, foreigners too. And don't give me a hard time, I've seen it many times. 

wow, you have seen it many times ?

I hope you have reported them to police many times then ?

• Like 2

Because they like many many other people have been brainwashed into believing their drivel. If the world had NO religion it would be a far far better place. ALL religions take from the people who can least afford it on the promise of a better life (which does not exist) There is NO god. Get a life and get over it I say.!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, toenail said:

I have to say I agree with this wholeheartedly. I live in Laos and it's same same but different. You just don't hear about it as much. I do teach though, and I know a lot of students being raised by grandparents or left on their own. They get money for bills but the folks live somewhere else. Maybe even another country. 

People living in shacks that would be condemned in Canada with a beautiful temple beside them. No money for a hot water shower or a toilet or to properly feed and clothe the kids, but there's always cash for the temples. And the monks aren't sharing with the communities. 

Buddhism is, sadly, like every other religion in my opinion. 

Edited by Cereal
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, marquis22 said:

More and more amulets being produced by some Wats, to be sold at crazy prices, to build more temples, and then to produce more amulets for sale to the locals. If the Head Monk says a prayer over the amulets, the price rises substantially. More and more land is purchased adjacent to Wats, for what you ask?

• Like 1

Child rape appears to be an epidemic here in Thailand.  Almost every day there is a news report that a young child has been raped.  I suggest that there should be a school program to teach young girls( and boys) that no male is allowed to touch their privates.  If one does try they should run to their mothers(oops, grandmothers) and tell on the offender.

Such a program about strangers has had great success in the U.K.  and USA.  Children are taught to yell stranger whenever someone they do not know approaches a child.  It works since the kids think it is a game.  It is taught because it is free!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mlmcleod said:

Child rape appears to be an epidemic here in Thailand.  Almost every day there is a news report that a young child has been raped.  I suggest that there should be a school program to teach young girls( and boys) that no male is allowed to touch their privates.  If one does try they should run to their mothers(oops, grandmothers) and tell on the offender.

Such a program about strangers has had great success in the U.K.  and USA.  Children are taught to yell stranger whenever someone they do not know approaches a child.  It works since the kids think it is a game.  It is taught because it is free!

As here,the abuse is mostly perpetrated by a relation/friend/person in position of trust (teacher,monk etc,) or an online abuser .The stranger leaping out of the bush is a bit of a fantasy so shouting 'stranger danger!' is a bit of a delusional approach.

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 4:26 PM, Krataiboy said:

An everyday story of country folk, Thai style.

You want an everyday story of Thai moo ban living. A large percentage live in shacks were they all bed down together. A friend of my had a stepson, return to live at his house, he slept with his granny in the same bed and conned her to buy a motorcycle for him. Oh I failed to mention he was 17 yrs old had slept with granny until he was 14 before he left to live with his dad. He wouldn't work and came back to granny. Now in prison sold the motorbike to buy Yaba and sell it