Who gets the cheese?

KneeDeep

After the intense debate within the thread;

I endeavoured to procure a 200 gram wedge of 30 month matured Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, for the purpose of comparison against marcusarelus's finest American cheese.

But since he has failed to produce said item, I am now left with the dilemma of who best deserves this cheese

Is it giddyup, who suffered the trauma of discovering that he had purchased American 'fake cheese' for 200 baht, replete with wholly unnecessary additives, or marcusarelus who has suffered more by actually eating and claiming to enjoy such an awful product?

So whilst I originally thought of giving it to MA, I'm thinking that giddyup might actually appreciate it more. But then giddyup did buy grated hard cheese in the first place.

So....who gets the cheese? ???? If we can wrap this up quickly, someone can be eating it this weekend.

PS: if someone comes up with the idea of purchasing it in exchange for donating something at a local orphanage, that of course will take precedence.  

1 hour ago, whitemouse said:

"30 month matured Parmigiano Reggiano DOP"

Maybe they matured it a bit too long, 30 months seems awfully long time

And what exactly does "DOP" stand for? Could it be Italian abbreviation for "not really a cheese product"?

One would expect a mouse to know a thing or two about cheese. ???? You know it needs that time to develop it's characteristics. 

Denominazione di Origine Protetta(Protected Designation of Origin). 

Archived