Jump to content

PM's assurance of good health despite workload


webfact

Recommended Posts

PM's assurance of good health despite workload

 

PNPOL611011001000101.jpg

 

BANGKOK, 11th October 2018 (NNT) – The Prime Minister has assured the public that despite his dense schedule at this time he is still capable of carrying out his duties. 

Members of the media asked Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-ocha about his health after he immediately led a Cabinet meeting on returning from the 10th Mekong-Japan Summit in Tokyo, and due to an injury to his hand that reporters had noticed. Asked whether he had slept enough before resuming his duties in Bangkok, the PM responded that he had managed to get some sleep and explained that his finger had been bandaged due to a dislocation. 

Minister of Foreign Affairs Don Poramudiwinai disclosed today that the premier is scheduled to attend several more foreign meetings, and explained that it is necessary that the prime minister explain Thailand’s election situation to the international community. 

Gen Prayut is today (October 11) taking part in an informal ASEAN leaders’ meeting with executives of international organizations in Indonesia. From October 18 to 20 he will be in Belgium for the Asia-Europe Leaders’ Summit. 

As for the eighth Cabinet retreat of the year, taking place in Upper Northern Region 2 encompassing Chiang Rai, Nan, Phayao and Phrae, the PM is slated to visit Phayao and Chiang Rai and lead the meeting on October 29-30.

 
nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-10-11
Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, webfact said:

As for the eighth Cabinet retreat of the year, taking place in Upper Northern Region 2 encompassing Chiang Rai, Nan, Phayao and Phrae, the PM is slated to visit Phayao and Chiang Rai and lead the meeting on October 29-30.

I see the Junta Party election caravan will resume late October. A new round of handing out populist taxpayer money to provincial leaders in the North to use at their discretion in the lead up to the election. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once more, disrespectful members of the media trying to cause trouble.

 

Obviously it is reassuring to have official confirmation that Uncle is well. But really, there should never have been any cause for concern. Consider that, hard as it is to believe, Uncle is reputed to be in his sixties…but there is not so much as a single grey hair on his head. Not one! Truly amazing!

 

Despite disparaging media comments, Uncle’s robust good health, legendary strength, and youthful vigor are all clearly evident.

 

The people can rest peacefully with Uncle at the helm.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, webfact said:

The Prime Minister has assured the public that despite his dense schedule at this time he is still capable of carrying out his duties.

Dense | Definition of Dense by Merriam-Webster
Choose the Right Synonym for dense. stupid, dull, dense, crass, dumb mean lacking in power to absorb ideas or impressions. stupid implies a slow-witted or dazed state of mind that may be either congenital or temporary.
Source:  https://merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dense

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webfact said:

the PM responded that he had managed to get some sleep and explained that his finger had been bandaged due to a dislocation. 

Sustained from too many very metal hand gestures ..

 

( should also be mindful of  another connotation attached to that gesture ) 

IMG_20181011_101046.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Sustained from too many very metal hand gestures ..

( should also be mindful of  another connotation attached to that gesture )

Ah, has he perhaps availed himself of too many "punch in the face" opportunities?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

I can't decide which song it reminds me of most:

Carly Simon - You're So Vain

Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It.

 

Alternatively Los Bravos " If Black is Black I want my hair dye back " .. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I can't decide which song it reminds me of most:

Carly Simon - You're So Vain

Rod Stewart - I Don't Want To Talk About It.

 

Venom - Blackened are the Priests (of evil)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trivia question:

Where in the world do government leaders tell their citizens at least once a week that they work sooo hard?

 

... and why?

is it for sympathy?

justification?

deflection?

obfuscation?

 

maybe it's a tradition!

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Trivia question:

Where in the world do government leaders tell their citizens at least once a week that they work sooo hard?

 

... and why?

is it for sympathy?

justification?

deflection?

obfuscation?

 

maybe it's a tradition!

He does have tradition on his side.

That's what needs to be rectified. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

I can understand the concern for the big guys health. After all dealing with the issue of renegade Pigeons is extremely stressfull.

That is why he had the exercise thing in Tokyo.  The Mekong can take care of itself.  It is just those darn pigeons that are ruining Thailand. 

 

The man should be in good health as he does not do anything fun.  Chruchill would have no use for him whatsoever:  "Never trust a mane who doesn't drink."  He is like the least fun person in Thailand

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, johnny49r said:

Prayut, why do you worry that we are worried? Please have no worries as we worry not.

 

Usually these statements are the opposite of the truth.

Can only hope.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When you create fictitious facts you create a snowball effect. Looks like it is taking its toll and taking up sleep time to stay ahead of it....poor over worked fellow. Lets hope this ends after the election, he needs the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...