Video: Thais lay into inappropriate "Coyotes" doing farewell dance at temple funeral

webfact

Video: Thais lay into inappropriate "Coyotes" doing farewell dance at temple funeral

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A video showed four women doing what was described as a sexy dance to taped music at the funeral of a friend.

They were thought to be "coyotes" and were seeing off a friend who had died in front of the crematorium. 

Two had shorts on - dress normally deemed inappropriate at a temple. 

Sanook reported that reaction from Thais was almost universally damning. 

They quoted one post that claimed the dancers looked like they were glad their friend had passed away - that comment had received 855 likes. 

Another comment said that the friend would have gone to heaven - but when Yommaban (the keeper of the Thai underworld) saw this dance he would drag them down to eternal suffering in hell. 

Others commented on the inappropriate dress of two of the mourners.

Sanook said they were in tears during their farewell dance in front of the crematorium structure before the body of their friend was cremated. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-12

6 minutes ago, webfact said:

Another comment said that the friend would have gone to heaven - but when Yommaban (the keeper of the Thai underworld) saw this dance he would drag them down to eternal suffering in hell. 

I would say the person who wrote this comment is way more morally bankrupt than some girls doing a dance in shorts

Judging an incident in isolation.

Impossible to know what is going on without looking at the bigger picture of who the funeral was for and their connection to the group of girls.

Too many possible senarios.

It may have been a last request !

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Nonsense. 

16 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I told my girlfriend she does not need to do these kind of gigs anymore but there she is dancing her heart out. :cheesy: 

My guess is she's the one almost wearing the blue shorts.????

2 hours ago, webfact said:

but when Yommaban (the keeper of the Thai underworld) saw this dance he would drag them down to eternal suffering in hell. 

I guess this is why all the bar girls are always praying so much.

I thought it was so i would marry them. :cheesy:

thailand land of the inconsistencies

or perhaps a hub

we are so considerate and kind and good hearted

yet we are happy to run you over if you dare step foot in the road when we are driving

or if you do something inappropriate at a temple

or if you die on a boat and bring our questionable safety standards to globasl meida attention.

Time to bring back the "don't Thai to me"

Thais were damning Thais for the dancing...

oh well - nothing to do with us, we don't know anything

but, in 20 years time, they'll be back, on their knees begging in front of the Monk; for him to give them good luck, to keep on getting bookings   

Archived