Chiang Mai Busker Arrested For Showing Penis To Tourists

webfact

12 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Photo Caption:

"I hope I get out in time to show it to that blonde from California again. She was fine."

wqegerhrth.jpg

He is wong again.  She was not fine!

She was fined for concealing a potentially dangerous weapon about his person.  She was very lucky because it was obviously a (minor) hanging offence but as it was discharged before it could come to anything and was let off.  I hope that clears up the mess.  

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

There was a comedy act, Australian I think, who were at the Edinburgh Festival a few years back called "Puppetry of the Penis" ... with the penii undergoing several costume changes throughout the performance. 

Yes I saw them come back on stage a few times for an encore. I think that is how it is spelt, but then it was on the "Fringe" and not main stream!

16 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Photo Caption:

"I hope I get out in time to show it to that blonde from California again. She was fine."

wqegerhrth.jpg

What happened to the 'new' rule from the top cop a few days back saying faces cannot revealed? 

5 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

He is a busker , no guitar strap , one has to rest the guitar on something .

He seems to prefer to play the flute! What a complete knob! Did the tourists  get his penis display if they gave him money or if they didn't give him money?

52 minutes ago, scorecard said:

What happened to the 'new' rule from the top cop a few days back saying faces cannot revealed? 

I don't think he was accused of revealing his face.  He is facing accusations of revealing something much smaller but more in your face or whatever took his fancy!

BIG Joke said to a certain ex (***) we have no hard facts to go on, just some possible erection, in a public place, of a minor advertisement of a possible illegal penetration system which appears to have been frowned on by possible recipients. I will of course shut down all such future exposures as it is not the Thai way to display such personal details in such a public way. 

The Chinese of course can just slant this information in which ever way suits their perspective and will not blinker their rose spectacled view of this little d*ckhead or of course ……......………..(enter what you want!!).

3 hours ago, atyclb said:
4 hours ago, scottiejohn said:
5 hours ago, atyclb said:

nor will he be receiving a stiff sentence

Depends if he does "end up" in jail.  Mind you if he does will it enlarge the circle of/for his friends? 

possibly enlarge the "ring of friendship"

hint = . enlarge and dilate the ring of friendship

• 3 weeks later...

Would seem logical as I drive by that hostel daily biking...B.packers out there at the pool and Id guess chix in bikinis...always sitting around drinking...typical scene at that place....loud and drunken young backpackers..

Since that guy is out and back on the street what was the fine???  Could only imagine if was a farang!!!

Archived