Brit food in Issan

Isan Farang

1 hour ago, Jai Dee said:

An off-topic troll post has been removed from this thread.

I understand about no comment or remarks about moderators. No problem. This isn't meant as a flame or put down. I'm curious why Mods advise that a post or reply has been removed. I understand the removal of posts & replies can be for various reasons. No problem. What I'm curious about is why tell us ? There's no mention of the post or reason for removal. So why make a pointless comment ? Genuinely interested. Thanks.

• 4 months later...

Hiya all if  anyone is near Udon Thani then a Place called JB Guest House and Sports Bar just outside Udon Thani City Centre is theeee place to go for a Good British Indian Curry (BIR).At the moment they have Chicken Curry,Chicken Madras and Chicken Vindaloo.They also have British Plain Pompadoms and the Currys really are the Genuine article.I know that their Menu is going to be added to soon with Chicken Bhuna,Chicken Pathia and British Style Onion Bhajis.They can also make any Curry Super Spicy if that is Your thing.As I said this place is also a Gust House with a nice Swimming Pool which is handy as their Curry is worth Travelling for.