Pattaya police scramble to quell chaotic Terminal 21 traffic

Rimmer

Let me guess - Ive not had the pleasure of a drive up there personally (thank God), but has any Terminal 21 bound traffic from anywhere north of the roundabout still have to turn left at Dolphin then attempt that crazy little U-turn fighting this oncoming vehicular tsunami?

Planning!

Its somewhere between Pissed and Puerile in the dictionary lest you want to look City Hall clownsters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Blow me down! Pedestrians being blamed for traffic jams. Full marks for originality; never heard that one before.

Jaywalkers need to be careful; the Pattaya police looking for a new source of "cash in hand" income? 

Trying to cross the road from T21 to Best Supermarket should be made easier by fixing the crossing lights. I hope this will be attended to before there is an accident.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Environmental impacts is an alien concept to the people who issues building permits, why they will allow a nuclear plant to be erected in the center of Pattaya if it means more tourists and more money...

Don't give them ideas! :wink:

• Haha 1

The horse bolted long ago at the initial planning stages, if there was any.................... Now the knee jerking from RTP with ineffective solutions that will be implemented but never enforced commence.

As the old adage goes 'By failing to plan/prepare you are planning/preparing to fail'

40 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

Armageddon? A bit of a stretch.

Not really a stretch....considering every other farang in Pattaya is a Bruce Willis lookalike.....from the eyebrows up.????

Edited by Darcula
  • Haha 1