Forum very slow and pages not loading

balo

• 2 weeks later...

Ahem... it's ok if you debug the site, but you've managed to leave a debug bit on and I can see all the sql queries in the debug pane on the right side right on this production site. Here's a hint, use the javascript console so normal mortals can't see the log even if you forget a bit on..

tvfdebug.JPG.152f1a3798d3ff3148532a7d28deaf6c.JPG

Edited by DrTuner

2 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Ahem... it's ok if you debug the site, but you've managed to leave a debug bit on and I can see all the sql queries in the debug pane on the right side right on this production site. Here's a hint, use the javascript console so normal mortals can't see the log even if you forget a bit on..

Ah thats what the black column is then!

4 minutes ago, poohy said:

Ah thats what the black column is then!

Gone now, but I saved the queries because I'm an evil, evil man and will check just how many tables are they joining and what is the likely cause they had to turn off the automatic notification subscriptions. Although I can already guess, the MySQL db (Yes I saw another error before that revealed the db ..tsssk, tsssk) just couldn't handle it.

But hey, we're all ibf_core_members, neat eh?

Edited by DrTuner

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

Try again

Several of these during the last few hours, and a total "updating" shutdown too
Edited by Carib
  • Like 1

504 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. 
If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance. 
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html). 

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: wdgqEdnQkpt5cKbSqIQxfrMQ0yKcG8wE4IEs1_vct83iLemk3l-IGw==

4 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

It's back but I'm reading it in Europe 

lucky you.... I am having exactly the same problems as we had a month or so ago, sluggish, pages not loading, notifications taking long time to show....maybe and again maybe, too many advertise/pop ups

1 hour ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Can’t log in on Connect app since last night, Tapatalk just shows an error.

On via Thaivisa.com now, not ideal for browsing on a phone, although does load quite quickly.

Nor can I.  I can logout and log back on via desktop computer (did that test a minute ago).  But can not logon using the ThaiVisa app.  Just says network error---try again later.

• Thanks 1

This keeps on happening:

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

Try again

6 hours ago, Pib said:

Nor can I.  I can logout and log back on via desktop computer (did that test a minute ago).  But can not logon using the ThaiVisa app.  Just says network error---try again later.

Have tried clearing the app's cache....didn't help.  Have tried clearing the app's data...didn't help.  Have now uninstalled and reinstalled app....didn't help.  Always get "Network Error -- Please Try Again Later (login)."

But I can log out and back in no problem using my desktop browser.   Summary: mobile app ain't working properly.

49 minutes ago, Carib said:

This keeps on happening:

Try again

yeap, I'm also getting those now and then over the last hour.