downloading torrents in Thailand

oporhatch

First of all.........xmas and new year are coming  and I was trying to find some 2018 free thai Karaoke torrents to download ....and have been struggling to find any 

Could anybody point me in the direction of some good torrent sites or free Karaoke sites (if possible)

I looked at ThailandTorrent....but there was nothing on there  

regards

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Now who would have thought of that?

If you took the time to go to what I suggested you would have seen many thai Karaoke  sites ..typical armchair poster ..Try and help and there is always one smart pass

Edited by kevvy

6 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I've been using this many years also. Couldn't get latest ver 4.1.4 64 bit to run on Win10 tho, keeps crashing everytime I start it. Gone back to ver 4.1.3 which works, but isn't latest version.

4.1.3 Works for me fine on win 10.  Make sure you have integrated Python etc into it for the search functions.

Edited by scottiejohn

On 11/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, kevvy said:

If you took the time to go to what I suggested you would have seen many thai Karaoke  sites ..typical armchair poster ..Try and help and there is always one smart pass

some people....like the person who asked the question probably have the brain of starfish !! But i agree with you...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/22/2018 at 1:37 PM, giddyup said:

I'm still using V3.3.12 Bittorrent and it works fine. My philosophy is if it ain't broke leave it the hell alone.

Sounds a lot like the Thai way of thinking about maintenance. Just wait for trouble to arise and then fix it. Not saying its always smart to go to the newest version but updating to a stable version thats been around for a while and getting rid of an old version is usually a good thing.

Of course only if your good with computers otherwise your philosophy works quite well until it does not.

On 11/19/2018 at 3:27 AM, Mavideol said:

download frostwire.com  and there you will have plenty of free torrents

I just looked this up, it seems like a dedicated torrent program for limewire.

Is there any advantage over using this over accessing limetorrents.com the usual way (browser and torrent client)?

• 5 months later...