Police have done precisely nothing in hunt for cop killer Red Bull's "Boss"

webfact

2 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

So just what does the Thai public have to do to get this complete disregard of justice for a policeman reversed and actioned. We all know why he hasn't been brought to book and it is to the Royal Thai Police Force's shame that after one of their own was killed nothing has been done to bring justice for his family. Perhaps the title Royal should be removed from them. Shameful!

be fair, it wasn't so much an envelope as an enormous parcel.

I suspect wherever he is UK,US,Europe,he won't be walking 

about in disguise,no hat pulled down,sunglasses,false moustache,

he knows he is free to just walk about without any fear of  been

arrested,killer on the run and nobody is looking for him,disgusting,

especially when the dead man a was a copper. no   shame here.

regards worgeordie

Usually in most cases and countries where one of their own is killed police are relentless in the pursuit.

You can only imagine how much money has trickled down to ensure this low life will never face justice.

Mention this case to Thais and they just shrug their shoulders ,they have seen it all before

25 minutes ago, Chris Lawrence said:

FORMULA 1 2018 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX (sorry for the caps as this came off the F1 site)

23 -25 Nov 2018 Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Marina. Just a heads up to the lads as to where he may be this weekend. Last race, big party. Ye ha

Well, in these circumstances the Saudis would certainly have a cunning plan.

33 minutes ago, pattayadgw said:

Get the BJ on the case... he will have him in cuffs and back home before you can blink an eye!! GO BJ GO!!

Yeah right...……….key is that BIG MONEY was paid to the corrupt BIB, so no real chance of BJ getting involved as he has probably been warned or paid to stay out of things!

Hard to fix corruption that is both generic and genetic here.

I don’t know if this is 100% accurate but I read online that if he can hide out for something like 10 more years I believe the article said then the statute of limitations will expire and he’ll literally get away with the whole thing and will be able to return to Thailand a freeman and inherit all his billions.  It was a while ago I read that article so I could be wrong but if I remember right that’s what the news article actually said.  I believe it said that his last known location was Singapore but I could be wrong that’s just something I read in the news so that’s not necessarily a fact.  If that is true that’s ridiculous anyone else would have never seen the light of day ever again except for maybe in the prison yard or something. I wonder how much influence his family has inserted into the situation as far as bribes and financial assistance to the fugitive.  I’m sure they have probably helped him of course I am just making an assumption here they might not be helping him at all because I’m sure he’s probably got his own on the run fund but if the family is inserting their influence I’m sure it’s very quietly and discreetly.  

More effort finding the naked lady pictured... on fb... 

Pres Bush got stopped Drunk Driving and got it converted to a Misdemeanor...Prime Minister Tony Blair was caught committing Lewd conduct and let off with a fine and anonymity.......

the world over I’m afraid.

It is disheartening to see this lovely country of Buddhist adherents - being corrupted my MONEY  that is used to  hide lawbreakers like LITTLE BOSS aka RedBull,

and now flaunts it's newest "ICONSIAM" like a GOLDEN TEMPLE from the people of Moses in the desert ... come and spend your last satang ..... . It will make you happy.

Go back and read the 4 Noble TRUTHS of the religion:

* All life is suffering

* Suffering comes from desire

* To end suffering , you must end desire

* To end desire, follow the 8 Fold Path ( similar to 10 commandments)

So lets ignore the run away Little BOSS- aka Red Bull , and lets all go to the new shrine of materialism - where we can spend our way to happiness and try to be like the runaway "big money criminal" who has not the honour or (red)balls to face his crime !

• Like 1

I wonder if he's still on social media ? I know his facebook page was very active before the "accident" .

Maybe he is living his life with a new identity and already back in Thailand. 

6 hours ago, bangkokfrog said:

I am not an expert, but weren't there law changes that meant people running from the law could be tried and sentenced in absentia? If good enough for Thaksin & Yingluk, surely good enough for this whimp.

Only for political office holders, such as Thaksin and Yingluck, this fellow is not going to have to worry about a thing. The people in power will protect him. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gandtee said:

How can it be the Public Prosecutor's duty to detain the culprit? If I kill someone on the street will the police not arrest me without permission from the Public Prosecutor? Balderdash!!????

Currently talking about extradition from a foreign country, certainly not the juristriction of the Thai police, even if Thailand is the hub of everything. 

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Of course the police have done nothing, after they received several million baht in large brown holdalls, they just sat back and did nothing.

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Of course the police have done nothing, after they received several million baht in large brown holdalls, they just sat back and did nothing.

Be very careful  Collin. You are publicly accusing the police. They could have you if one big officer decides. Get your wheel chair serviced Mate. I thought you had more brains than that.

1 hour ago, kentrot said:

It is disheartening to see this lovely country of Buddhist adherents - being corrupted my MONEY  that is used to  hide lawbreakers like LITTLE BOSS aka RedBull,

and now flaunts it's newest "ICONSIAM" like a GOLDEN TEMPLE from the people of Moses in the desert ... come and spend your last satang ..... . It will make you happy.

Go back and read the 4 Noble TRUTHS of the religion:

* All life is suffering

* Suffering comes from desire

* To end suffering , you must end desire

* To end desire, follow the 8 Fold Path ( similar to 10 commandments)

So lets ignore the run away Little BOSS- aka Red Bull , and lets all go to the new shrine of materialism - where we can spend our way to happiness and try to be like the runaway "big money criminal" who has not the honour or (red)balls to face his crime !

A country is not corrupted by money, People are. they are mostly fake Buddhist here.

The temples are were people go to buy lottery tickets or look for lucky lottery numbers, making merit for hope of there own financial gain.

They even act like they own Buddhism. 

Ever noticed the looks you get from the locals,  if you go in  temples

outside the tourist area's.

TIT. :coffee1:

Edited by stanleycoin

I just THINK it is to far up the TOP IN GOVERNMENT circles. The father is rich, rich, rich. 1,000 more times. He can ask some of his friends for help. Same goes on in every government in the world.

The PM or Big Joke have no say in it. Assassinations just around the coroner, if you know what I mean. We all would be the same to save our family.

i am not accusing any government departments just saying my own oppinions.