Candida Diet

dietarycard

Hello I wonder if anyone can help?

I am trying to translate the 'candida diet' (see below) into Thai. I don't know the words for 'refined sugar' and 'vinegar' (or even if there is a Thai translation of these concepts.

Can anyone translate 'refined sugar' and 'vinegar' into Thai please?

• sugar, all types: brown, white, syrup, molasses, honey, fructose, lactose, maltose, dextrose etc. Check all tins and packets,
  • yeast products: bread, pizza, buns, breadcrumbs, marmite, Oxo, Bovril, Bisto, gravy mix etc. flavoured foods i.e. crisps and foods containing citric acid.
  • Refined grains, white flour products, cakes, biscuit, pasta, cornflour, cereals etc. all prepared breakfast cereals except Shredded Wheat and purpose made options like Kashi
  • cured and smoked products: bacon, meats, kippers etc.
  • fermented products, vinegar, pickles, chutney, soya sauce, alcohol
  • tea, coffee, ovaltine, chocolate, etc and all malted products
  • cows milk, cheese cream except yoghurt and cottage cheese
  • fruit, fresh, juice or dried (some fresh fruit can be added after three weeks under the direction of your therapist)
  • mushrooms
  • peanuts and peanut products

Edited by dietarycard

Pardon me, but I don't see the English term "refined fruits." I see the English words for all sugars of every kind, including maltose, fructose, dextrose, etc. And levulose, since honey's on the list.

It does list all refined grains, all fermented products. Pardon my sarcasm, but back home in the USA, I'd lose lots of weight on that diet. It would be equivalent to a total fast. Seriously, what's left: water?

Isn't candida a name for a STD, or am I thinking of clamydia?

Hi Blondie and thanks for such a quick response!

I think you're thinking of clamydia, and I'm trying to translate this for someone else - it's not for me to judge their diet!

The phrases I'm looking for are 'vinegar' and 'refined sugar' (ie the sort of granulated sugar you'd put in tea, coffee or a cake.

Pardon me, but I don't see the English term "refined fruits." I see the English words for all sugars of every kind, including maltose, fructose, dextrose, etc. And levulose, since honey's on the list.

It does list all refined grains, all fermented products. Pardon my sarcasm, but back home in the USA, I'd lose lots of weight on that diet. It would be equivalent to a total fast. Seriously, what's left: water?

Isn't candida a name for a STD, or am I thinking of clamydia?

Edited by dietarycard

just to point out, my niece is on this diet due to many many allergies and skin problems, was id'd as 'potential allergy to yeast and related '... so many of these foods also on her list and she is 4 yrs old.

this is due to the belief that some candida types invade the blood and therefor cause a full body reaction instead of just vaginal or oral thrush.

candida is also an std in that your partner can pass it on to you;

chlymida is the other nasty.. also an std and also a zoonoses, depending on what clamidia and where u have it (lungs or vagina)

just beng picky

bina