The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

6 hours ago, KannikaP said:

I heard that 1300 people crossed the Channel yesterday in small boats. That's almost as many as are left in the Man U Fan Club!    555

That's something like a 10 year old child would say - For many of us, United is in our blood - We follow are team through both good & bad times, its called Loyalty.

Everyone knows, we are the best supported team in the world. Everyone knows the name, Manchester United.

52 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

That's something like a 10 year old child would say - For many of us, United is in our blood - We follow are team through both good & bad times, its called Loyalty.

Everyone knows, we are the best supported team in the world. Everyone knows the name, Manchester United.

Totally agree. I supported the other Manchester team when they were in the Third Division, playing against Macclesfield Town. 

• Like 1

I'll put it out there - Just spoke with a close contact at United - He's told me that Antony is a done deal - It's big money, but it's not my money so don't really care - This is the kind of player that gets bums off their seats - The kid from PSV is in action tonight against Rangers - Could be his last match - United are 100% in for him - EtH wants both players - Exciting times.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2022 at 2:30 PM, RedArmy said:

Not so sure about that boss. I can remember Talk Sport did an in-depth survey a few years back. Glasgow Celtic came out tops. Mostly due to the south American catholic vote. Real Madrid were 2nd. Man U 3rd.

But times change. As of right now; you could be right.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Another 3 points in the bag today - This is what can be achieved when those 2 clowns, Maguire & Shaw are left on the bench.

it hurts to see MU playing, not much to brag about, pure luck with a goal in, how many on target shots did they had? how many saves did South made.... why is the coach insisting in  Rash and Sancho, really a boring game

3 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

it hurts to see MU playing, not much to brag about, pure luck with a goal in, how many on target shots did they had? how many saves did South made.... why is the coach insisting in  Rash and Sancho, really a boring game

When you think that Sancho has essentially replaced Daniel James, that doesn't seem to be very good business.

• Haha 1

Just now, champers said:

When you think that Sancho has essentially replaced Daniel James, that doesn't seem to be very good business.

for me D James was/is better, look at his performances since he moved to Leeds, Sancho last year was a zero influence on the team and this year is a - (minus) influence as well, not worth what they paid for but OGS wanted him badly  555

I think it's sometimes important to get rid of players that are disruptive.

One of the traits of Sir Alex was that he wouldn't take nonsense from his players. If that meant slapping a few heads and cutting a few eyes then it had to be done.

Pogba - the virus - went two years late. Now it is Christian's turn to go. He thinks he is bigger than the club and can do what he wants. Can't easily get rid though. No-one will buy him, and he will only get a move away on loan if United pay his exorbitant wages. What are they; 400k a week?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

And CR7?

Yes, dropping him too, could be a blessing in disguise - I don't think that he really fits in with ETH,s plans. I hope he stays but i have a feeling that was his last game for United yesterday..

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

it hurts to see MU playing, not much to brag about, pure luck with a goal in, 

No one is bragging, just excited to win 2 games in a week. What was lucky about the goal ??? Good move, great cross & a fantastic volley into the corner - Nothing lucky about it whatsoever - However, i do agree with you that it was a boring match - But our 1st away win & clean sheet this season will keep us happy.

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

Sancho last year was a zero influence on the team and this year is a - (minus) influence as well, not worth what they paid for but OGS wanted him badly  555

Sancho a Minus influence this season ??? Did you not see his wonderfully taken goal last Monday against the Dippers ??? Composure at its finest - He will come good this season for sure.

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

I think it's sometimes important to get rid of players that are disruptive.

Totally agree.

1 hour ago, RedArmy said:

Yes, dropping him too, could be a blessing in disguise - I don't think that he really fits in with ETH,s plans. I hope he stays but i have a feeling that was his last game for United yesterday..

No one is bragging, just excited to win 2 games in a week. What was lucky about the goal ??? Good move, great cross & a fantastic volley into the corner - Nothing lucky about it whatsoever - However, i do agree with you that it was a boring match - But our 1st away win & clean sheet this season will keep us happy.

Sancho a Minus influence this season ??? Did you not see his wonderfully taken goal last Monday against the Dippers ??? Composure at its finest - He will come good this season for sure.

Totally agree.

because a player made 1 goal in the past don't know how many games doesn't make him good, that applies to Martial, Sancho, Rash, btw how many goals/good opportunities did Sancho missed  555 let's wait and see..... as for the goal, it's correct, was a good built up but Fernandes shot was in because he missed to hit the ball properly, have he done that the ball would have gone over or completely to the side.... one question though, nothing to say about the Not given penalty kick, the ball hit Tominay hand/arm 3 times ??? wonder what the reaction would have been if it was the other way around... but and but and if 555

44 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

one question though, nothing to say about the Not given penalty kick, the ball hit Tominay hand/arm 3 times ??? 

VAR didnt seem to think so - What do you wanna do ?? Give them 3 penalties ??

2 hours ago, RedArmy said:

VAR didnt seem to think so - What do you wanna do ?? Give them 3 penalties ??

because VAR didn't think so does it makes it right, are you saying VAR doesn't make mistakes....hummm just brings to mind the BIG mistake made by VAR to Spurs favor against Chelsea that also costed Chelsea 3 points but it's ok, (at the time) VAR didn't think so but later recognized their mistake unfortunately bigger/more powerful forces didn't give the points back, wonder if Saints supporters think about VAR as you do... just saying,  as I am not a supporter of any specific team, a merely supporter of a good and fair game

On 8/15/2022 at 12:09 AM, RedArmy said:

Dean Henderson had a blinder for Forest today, his distribution was fantastic, plenty of good saves, including saving a Rice penalty. We could have done with him yesterday. Future United number 1 IMO.

Henderson just saved ANOTHER penalty - This time from Harold Kane, who has scored his last 21 penalties - Quality keeper, surely United's future number ONE

1 hour ago, RedArmy said:

Henderson just saved ANOTHER penalty - This time from Harold Kane, who has scored his last 21 penalties - Quality keeper, surely United's future number ONE

Wearing a cap too.

When Utd lost 4-0 at Brentford, De Gea had the sun in his eyes for all the goals but he didn't wear a cap.

34 minutes ago, champers said:

Wearing a cap too.

When Utd lost 4-0 at Brentford, De Gea had the sun in his eyes for all the goals but he didn't wear a cap.

He wanted all fans to see that horrible DDG do.

Blimey, just heard on the news there is a story breaking about Pogba being a victim. Quite complex but something like out of a movie including extortion, theft, blackmailing and even witchcraft. Some of it whilst he was still at United and also still happening now. Apparently his brother was even involved in some of it 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RedArmy said:

@Mavideol With all due respect, i ain't got time for you or your waffling - You aint even from England, right ???

with all due respect,  your comment is so stupid that he doesn't deserve proper answer but here I am answering 555

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Still non the wiser!!! 

Listen up brother, if you have to ask, then what else can i say ??? You ever heard them being called " Murderers" ??? Or you need to be educated as to how that name has been associated with them too ???