Worst Joke Ever 2024

The taxi was travelling at over 90 mph through the middle of the town when the male passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder. 
"Heh, what's all the rushing for? Slow down a bit." 
"Sorry, mate, I thought I heard someone shout 'faster, faster',", said the taxi driver. 

"Well, you heard right, but she wasn't talking to you!" came the reply. 

• Haha 1

Three blokes landed up at their ski resort a day early and discovered their rooms would not be ready until the  following day.

The only accommodation available that night was one room with a large king sized bed. The three men decided they could put up with sharing a bed for one night so they booked in. The next morning the man on the far left said, "I had such a strange night, I dreamt I was w*nking like mad all night, yet it seemed to be happening without me using my hands." 
"Bloody hell," said the man on the far right, I had exactly the same dream, that's really weird. How about you, Johnny? Did you also have that dream?" 

"No, mate," replied Johnny, "I just dreamt I was skiing all night!" 

During his holiday in Germany, the man met a high-class prostitute, they had a few drinks and then went back to her place where sex was performed all over the house and in every position possible. The next morning he thanked her profusely for such good German hospitality and headed for the door. 
"Just a moment," she said. "What about the marks?" 

"Oh right," he said. "I'd give you nine out of 10." 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

david.JPG.6917cdbc8636614166001bd554e34c7e.JPG

Love the chase, makes me feel oh so superior ????, a question one day was ''the Victorian era took place during the reign of which monarch?''.....''pass'' was the answer ????????????

• Haha 1

A guy calls a law office and says, "I want to talk to my lawyer."
The receptionist replies, "I'm sorry, but he died last week."
The next day he phones again and asks the same question. The receptionist replies, "I told you yesterday, he died last week."
The next day the guy calls again and asks to speak to his lawyer. By this time the receptionist is getting a little annoyed and says, "I keep telling you, your lawyer died last week. Why do you keep calling?"
The guy says, "Because I just love hearing it."

• Like 1

A man is drinking at the bar when a huge ugly woman sits down on the stool beside him.

He ignores her completely and they drink away quietly for over an hour. Suddenly, the woman turns to him and slurs, "If I have another drink, I'm really going to feel it." 
He replies, "To be honest, if I have another drink I probably won't mind if you did!" 

• Like 1

Two men chatting over a pint. 
Bob turns to John and says, "You're looking down in the dumps, what's wrong?" 
"It's the wife, since she's started this high-powered job of hers she's cut our sex down to 3 times a week." 
"You're lucky," remarked Bob. "She's cut me out completely." 

A stranger walked into a Kiwi bar and asked for a pint of beer. 
Now it was a very close-knit community and the locals were always suspicious of outsiders so they elected Jack from the nearby farm to find out who he was. 
Some minutes later after Jack had chatted to the stranger about the weather, etc  he then asked the man what he did. 
"I'm a taxidermist," replied the man, "and I've really enjoyed spending time in these parts. Yesterday I stuffed a prize-winning sheep dog, then I mounted Mrs Smith's goat and today I'm going to have a go at her old pig. and see what her insides are like" 
Jack returned to his mates who were dying to know what had been said. 
"It's alright, chaps," he replied to their questions. "I thought he said he was a taxi driver but in fact he's really a shepherd like us, but just on holiday. from Oz." 

• Like 2