Yingluck claims she has washed hands off politics

webfact

40 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

Being convicted and sentenced by your political opponents backed by army tanks doesn't count for much in my book.

So in your opinion she did nothing wrong and I'll guess you would apply that to her convicted brother, and they are both victims of totally false accusations and false convictions.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

She does not need politics anymore. She and her corrupt cronies fleeced the country.

The fleeced many small rice farmers dry. Those small land holdings are now owned by large land owners

who bought up their farms after the rice scheme collapsed. Small land holders had borrowed from banks and money racketeers

based on Yinlucks promises. She is a toad of a woman and I hope she is never allowed back into the country.

Because that is what this headline is all about. Waiting out the statute of limitations like Mr Red Bullshite

No comment really necessary Mr/Mrs PP, except to say you really do not know what you are talking about.

I know your love of the current Junta knows no bounds, they say love is blind, but in years to come, hopefully just some of the dishonest stealing, lying and corruption of this current lot will come out in public.

Hopefully then, the top echelon will still be around and prosecuted for treason and hung from a public lamp post.

Mrs Y is as clean as a whistle compared to this current regime.

29 minutes ago, JAG said:

I wonder whether she is giving up politics for good, never having anything to do with it ever again, or whether she has looked at the current situation, with a junta positioned to retain power through a questionable (?) election process, and a follow up junta/authoritarian regime manoeuvring to assume power, and has decided to stay out of things for the time being? Pheu Thai could be described as doing much the same

She is (in political terms) fairly young, and remains the person (along with Pheu Thai) most likely to win a free election. That shows little sign of changing. 

She won't be the first to lie / break her promise to stay away. Many have done the same including her brother and Suthep. So she is in good company. 

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Not that twisted, I don't like her i think she is corrupt like the rest of them but at least she was easier on the eyes and looked more sincere. When i see the generals who are so bad at handling the press its easy to prefer her.

I dont care much anymore who will be in charge as they will almost all be the same. Corrupt (often blatantly) lying a lot, and never admitting they were wrong. So whoever is in power im sure he or she will do a fine job diverting the treasury to the private bank account of the other politicians or junta members who are like minded. 

"Not that twisted, I don't like her i think she is corrupt like the rest of them....."

Seems to me she and her aunt are clever in terms of strategies, but also clever enough to 'look clean' when things get investigated.

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

"In my view, the Yingluck government represented the only opportunity for a long long time to manage it well..."

Silliest comment this year ... because ultimately she was charged with serious mismanagement / serious dereliction of duty... and was convicted ... and sentenced to 5 years in jail.

Silliest response on record. She was charged by a vested-interest junta government, sentenced by a judiciary tamed (and arguably bribed) by a junta government, and ultimately fled, which was the objective in the first place, her being a Shinawatr and all...

Sorry buddy, I can't respond further to nonsense.

5 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"Not that twisted, I don't like her i think she is corrupt like the rest of them....."

Seems to me she and her aunt are clever in terms of strategies, but also clever enough to 'look clean' when things get investigated.

I thought she might have been innocent at first, that was before Boonsong started to talk and Thaksin his other sister ran away after being implicated in the rice program as the one having given Boonsong the order to sign. That combined with the fact that Siam Agri (company related to Thaksin in the past) was also implicated makes it highly likely the Shins benefited from it. I find it unlikely to think she did not know before i gave her the benefit of the doubt, not anymore after this news came out.

Just now, HalfLight said:

Silliest response on record. She was charged by a vested-interest junta government, sentenced by a judiciary tamed (and arguably bribed) by a junta government.

That was because Boonsong at the time refused to say who ordered the signing of the fake G2G deals. Now its clear Thaksins other sister, who is now on the run did so. So its less likely Yingluck was as innocent as people think. 

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Yes doubt she was personally corrupt but it looks more and more her family was in knee deep.

Before Boonsong one of the guys who got convicted refused to talk who gave the order for him to sign the fake G2G deals. We only knew that a company close to Thaksin himself had benefited.  Now he is talking and suddenly Thaksins other sister is on the run. 1 + 1 = 2. So it looks a lot like her family benefited from it. Then its hard to believe she did not know and covered it up. She did an half hearten investigation that did not turn up a thing. Later the fake G2G deals with over 33 billion of damages turned up. 

Just shows they are crooks even the ones you don't expect it from. Unless new clean politicians rise this will go on for ever. As for having doubts the Thais managing their country one has only to look at the UK and US to see its not the only country with problems (so much for white superiority feelings)

I truly hope the Thais can figure it out.

Probably for the first time, I find myself in agreement with you and your mates. Like may people in Thailand, I would still prefer several corrupt governments run by or sponsored by Thaksin, who is a known crook from way back (as they all are), to one junta government who seized power at the point of a gun, are serial and inveterate liars and who probably cooked the books just to get at a Shinawatr on behalf of their sponsors.

My personal opinion, your mileage might vary and I don't much care if it does.

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

I thought she might have been innocent at first, that was before Boonsong started to talk and Thaksin his other sister ran away after being implicated in the rice program as the one having given Boonsong the order to sign. That combined with the fact that Siam Agri (company related to Thaksin in the past) was also implicated makes it highly likely the Shins benefited from it. I find it unlikely to think she did not know before i gave her the benefit of the doubt, not anymore after this news came out.

I'm sorry, anyone who knows Thais knows that they're all dishonest given a chance. To now feign surprise that some Thai pooyays were crooks is just bizarre.

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

That was because Boonsong at the time refused to say who ordered the signing of the fake G2G deals. Now its clear Thaksins other sister, who is now on the run did so. So its less likely Yingluck was as innocent as people think. 

Conjecture doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Thais should address treason before it tries to address corruption. And I doubt many Thais will address corruption and reduce their own chances of scoring backhanders in the future.

1 minute ago, HalfLight said:

Probably for the first time, I find myself in agreement with you and your mates. Like may people in Thailand, I would still prefer several corrupt governments run by or sponsored by Thaksin, who is a known crook from way back (as they all are), to one junta government who seized power at the point of a gun, are serial and inveterate liars and who probably cooked the books just to get at a Shinawatr on behalf of their sponsors.

My personal opinion, your mileage might vary and I don;t much care if it does.

I don't care anymore who will lead the next government. I will comment on whoever is next and will be as corrupt as the previous government or next. I just don't see things changing.

And yes i prefer a voted in government because its marginally better. But in the end they are all in it for themselves and will all act in the same way setting up stuff to benefit from it themselves. 

I won't be taking sides just taking pot shots at whoever is in the news for corruption or mismanagement at the time. I am sure I will be kept busy.

2 hours ago, HalfLight said:

I'm sorry, anyone who knows Thais knows that they're all dishonest given a chance. To now feign surprise that some Thai pooyays were crooks is just bizarre.

I disagree about all Thais being dishonest.  I know plenty honest Thais and have had dealings where I could have been screwed over but was not.

I mean i gave her the benefit of the doubt of having gained from it (the fake G2G deals) but not anymore now her other sister is also involved. It would be really unbelievable she did not know about it. If others had been involved.. then maybe. 

2 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

Conjecture doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Thais should address treason before it tries to address corruption. And I doubt many Thais will address corruption and reduce their own chances of scoring backhanders in the future.

What we are doing at this forum is always conjecture. we have condemned watch man (without us having seen the evidence) and now I am doing the same here. Nothing new just an opinion based on the facts available at the time. That is what this forum is about.

4 hours ago, Prissana Pescud said:

She does not need politics anymore. She and her corrupt cronies fleeced the country.

The fleeced many small rice farmers dry. Those small land holdings are now owned by large land owners

who bought up their farms after the rice scheme collapsed. Small land holders had borrowed from banks and money racketeers

based on Yinlucks promises. She is a toad of a woman and I hope she is never allowed back into the country.

Because that is what this headline is all about. Waiting out the statute of limitations like Mr Red Bullshite

Just one of the big policy changes that should be made is the elimination of the 'Statute of limitations' here in Thailand. NOT a difficult thing to do, but it would wonderful to see people like Mr Red Bullshite never able to come back. This should be applied automatically to people who NEVER turn up at court to answer charges against them and all their assets should be frozen as well.

24 minutes ago, scorecard said:

That's because she washes her hands off the evidence.

8 minutes ago, robblok said:

What we are doing at this forum is always conjecture. we have condemned watch man (without us having seen the evidence) and now I am doing the same here. Nothing new just an opinion based on the facts available at the time. That is what this forum is about.

Really? Is that really what you think or are you just trying to get all deep and meaningful? Conjecture is largely an  exercise in fantasising, go tell the board management they run a forum for fantasies and see how long you...

Plenty of evidence has been generated in respect of watch man and he still got off, not because of who he is, but because of what he is.

Wakey wakey...

10 minutes ago, robblok said:

You do have a lot of conjectures to speak about and selective condemnation at the same time so early in the morning and it's not even lunch time. 

20 minutes ago, unamazedloso said:

Yeh shes a pig but better than the pigs at the trough now. I guess i could say that about anyone though and it would still be true.

Good to see the chinese will employ a criminal. Best feed them more free meals and airport lanes then!

I doubt she was corrupt, certainly it's not been shown. As for being a 'pig' she was at least better looking than anyone at the same trough right now...

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You do have a lot of conjectures to speak about and selective condemnation at the same time so early in the morning and it's not even lunch time. 

How is this different from the watchman ? I believe you commented there too without ever having seen evidence. I guess as usual your comments are selective to the extreme. Logic totally escapes you. Boonsong starts to sing about the G2G deals and Thaksin sister is gone. Mighty big coincidence especially as she is one of the few more powerful then Boonsong and would be in a position to order him and also him not talking makes perfect sense then. 

Ahh Eric anything to keep the Shins clean  

13 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

Really? Is that really what you think or are you just trying to get all deep and meaningful? Conjecture is largely an  exercise in fantasising, go tell the board management they run a forum for fantasies and see how long you...

Plenty of evidence has been generated in respect of watch man and he still got off, not because of who he is, but because of what he is.

Wakey wakey...

What evidence ? have you seen it personally .. no .. then its conjecture.. Wake up.

Besides I think the watch man is guilty too, but its based on the same evidence I havent seen as here. Just what i read in papers nothing different about conjecture about this and that. Its been all in the papers. Boonsong not wanting to talk who made him sign the fake G2G deals. Keeping silent out of fear, the moment he starts to talk Thaksin his sister is gone.. one that has the power to make him sign. Also it explains why Boonsong did not want to talk as this takes again an other Thaksin out.

Evidence enough id say. All you need to do is read the papers and engage your brain. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

And IMHO displays the total lack of ethics and total lack of morals of the whole clan: 

- Not only no hesitation to construct fraudulent schemes, but also

- No hesitation to let others languish in jail 43 yrs / 38 yrs.

Such nice folks...

1 hour ago, HalfLight said:

Silliest response on record. She was charged by a vested-interest junta government, sentenced by a judiciary tamed (and arguably bribed) by a junta government, and ultimately fled, which was the objective in the first place, her being a Shinawatr and all...

And you can respond in whatever way you like, but personally I don't buy your response. 

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Ahh self analysis time is it el, and your a master considering the number of times you have posted blatant untruths on the forum, and been called out for it.

Archived