bad night in Cowboy

nikmar

going on a Trap Run can be a killer the next morning...

go outside, taking some big deep breathes of that fresh morning air... to clear the nose.

Back inside, can you sense any girlie/nookie/perfum(ish) essences?

your wife would luv to check for hickies! -  or will she soon just go silent - and keep all this as ammunition, at some later date? proven or not... it won't matter to her

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hahaha happened to me 12 years ago my very first night in Thailand woke up in my hotel room with a massive black eye and didn’t remember a single thing,hotel receptionist said two girls bought me back to my hotel and wanted to get in my room,hotel receptionist didn’t let them have access to my room and made sure I got to my room on my own,,all I lost was a cheap silver chain from my neck they failed to spot the 25,000 bht watch I was wearing....lol

one of the strangest nights of my life????????????????????

also didn’t have any hanger over after what must have been 10 hour drinking session.

Edited by taninthai
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

You sound like an expert on extra  affairs ????  and then they say Thai girls cheat ???? .

Many guys and girls cheat no matter their nationality.

decades of fringe benefit experience within miltary decadent 'singlie' life

- decades of..., decades ago... 

Luckily never awoken from some oblivion; with some chilling scare of not knowing whether one's drunken bum got pregnant last night? That would be a scary thought!

There is a drug used to render victims compliant. Leaves them with no memory of what happened. If this was used, maybe you gave your PIN to whoever was with you. Then they tried to withdraw money, but your card perhaps locked them out at a certain limit.

Sounds like you had a lucky escape. Might be a good idea to change the locks on your front door for safety's sake.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, faraday said:

Scopolamine

I heard about that drug too, but would that not be too fancy. I mean would not be something people can get their hands on easy. Unlike some xanax or something like that. But he should just examine the ATM footage to see if he did it or if some girls / guys were with him.

So far no real proof of any crime its not as if people never blackout after drinking.

Never accept an opened beer. Never get "your" lady friend to get you a beer, always get a "waitress" to do it. 

Etc

Etc

Etc

Oh and the name of the bar is irrelevant can happen anywhere

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Phones can get traced , some phones have global positioning , so you know where your phone is , passports would need to be sold .

All they wanted was cash .

You were most probably drugged , does your bottom feel OK ?

Actually this is a good suggestion. If you use Android your phone store your every move and you can see where you have been on Google Earth.

12 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Actually this is a good suggestion. If you use Android your phone store your every move and you can see where you have been on Google Earth.

That would mean his wife could track him too ????

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, phetphet said:

There is a drug used to render victims compliant. Leaves them with no memory of what happened. If this was used, maybe you gave your PIN to whoever was with you. Then they tried to withdraw money, but your card perhaps locked them out at a certain limit.

Sounds like you had a lucky escape. Might be a good idea to change the locks on your front door for safety's sake.

Scopolomine, although I doubt very much that is available here.  More likely GHB in the OPs drink.

Some info her that might be useful - https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/drink-spiking-and-date-rape-drugs/

• Like 1