"Mr Durian" gets more than he bargained for after advertising his daughter for 10 million baht!

webfact

11 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:
1 hour ago, webfact said:

The prospective son-in-law just needed to be able to read and write. 

Well that rules out most of the Farangs that I know out.

Including yourself, obviously... ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BestB said:

To be honest I do not get it, she is very cute, why did she have problems getting a guy?

My take on it is that she hasn’t had a problem but she may have been very choosy. Dad did say he’ll pay the 10mil to ‘someone that can win my daughters heart’, no mention of problems 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Once they have narrowed the numbers down to a few dozen, maybe she should have try outs as to which suitor is most compatible in bed?

I  think he  should  have at least as  many amulets as the Father if not  more, preferably be   almost unable to walk due  to the weight

2 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Once they have narrowed the numbers down to a few dozen, maybe she should have try outs as to which suitor is most compatible in bed?

It don't really matter because as soon as the bun is in the oven the guilty party will be on his heels and never seen again..

3 hours ago, webfact said:

In return he would give the successful man 10 million baht, ten cars and a house.

Plus a life of bondage.

On another note, I have a much better deal for that bloke: Give me only 5 million baht and a few of your amulets, keep your daughter, the house and the cars, and I'll throw in a second phone line for free.

Edited by Misterwhisper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1