Is this bar girl keen? Maybe a different story here

Hansuman

12 hours ago, Hansuman said:

I'm just another one of those "D**k heads" on this forum... 

Not necessarily. It takes more than just one post to bestow judgement.

Edited by HLover
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

The other thing to do is keep your wallet with you and at night lock it up.

I learned the hard way.  The one I had even figured out my atm pin that is how i caught her.

but a hundred here a thousand there you can sometimes not notice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boomhauer said:

It's a trap dude. I have yet to hear a happy ending about a guy that meets a girl in a bar. All of these stories share one basic similarity: They all end in disaster.

Good luck and be careful out there!

get with the program.. tell TV you have a successful relationship ?......RRTFPMSL 

I have a friend who visited a girl in Southern Philippines. She had her own business and paid for everything. She came to visit him in Chiang Mai then told him he must marry her. Have children together and move to the Philippines. 

Some bide their time, hang in for the long game. 

Having said that, enjoy it all whilst it lasts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, faraday said:

1. Are you a good dancer?

2. Good looking?

3. Great well paid job?

4. Thinking about buying a £100,000 restaurant here?

5. Able to 'perform' 4x a night?

Not 4.

... but 4 out of 5 ain't bad!

:guitar:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, stigar said:

I been married 11 year with a former bargirl..we have 2 kids together..she live in norway now and our kids too.

¤5 year ago she went to visit her family alone wioth our ids...didnt want me to go same time.She came back after 2 months..

I thougth she look fatter..and her stomack get bigger..i ask why..she admit she was pregnant with her secret thailover..

I divorced her rigth away.Even i speak thai she and her family lies to me for 15 years.Her father is nice and honest.He told me when we drinking beer together that my son is not mine,but son of her thailover.I contacted the court in norway and they decide after my story that they orded she to bring my son for DNA-test before 4th of march.The judge said also that if she dont go to the hospital and take DNA-test the police will go to her and bring she and my son to the hospital.After we divorced she have borrow about 450,000 bath from me.Now she refuse to pay back!!!!!!!My lawyer get every transactions from my bank,so now shes in deep shit.

That is a very bad situation. What relationship will you have with son number 2? 

There are some who have done similar to you and it worked out okay ... but your story is a cautionary tale.

• Like 1